Reviews for Matched Intentions (A Sequel to Arranged Hearts)
AnuBis25 chapter 1 . 12h
Sesshomaru surely got some unusual reasoning for marriage. Lol
Leonhart9 chapter 20 . 13h
Is it the end?! I absolutely Loved it. I'm so glad you didn't drag their stupidity for long. Thank-you so much!
azraelknight chapter 20 . 14h
Really glad that you completed the story, and with a sweet ending too!
Hope to read you soon!
sunshineisdelicious chapter 20 . 19h
Awwwww! I'm so glad you finished this story! It's so cute! And oh my gosh, Izayoi is still the absolute best.
BrownMnM chapter 20 . 20h
awesome way to end it
CasaCan chapter 19 . 2/25
No! You can't just stop there of all places
sunshineisdelicious chapter 19 . 1/30
Oh no! Ahhh, just go talk to her!
I love your writing style. I'm grinning like an idiot over here!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO GOOD! Your writing is amazing. I loved your one about Inu and Kagome and this one is a,axing as well. I love Rin.. She's awesome! And i also like how you ,are inuyasha all protective of Kagome that was just so adorable keep that up! I had this thought that what if Shippo was their kid. that would be so flipping cute! Anyays, this is awesome and let's face it, everyone who reads even one crappie of this will have a huge smile on their face cause it is so cute and funny! Now it's all dramatics! Either way, I am huge fan of your work pls update when you get the chance:)
Rin-Youki chapter 19 . 10/16/2016
Please make more chapters
Guest chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
Update already it's been a year
friendofamonkey chapter 19 . 8/16/2016
Any plans on continuing this story? I would love to see how it ends.
TheLorax25 chapter 19 . 6/1/2016
This story is lovely! I really do hope you finish it someday!
Jocy808 chapter 19 . 2/9/2016
Please update this story when you get a chance! I would love to see how you end it :)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/7/2016
Their family was so much fun especislly izayoi and there's no privacy at all hahahahahaha and the true or dare was sooo sweet! I love it! Kyaaaaaa!
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016