Reviews for Matched Intentions (A Sequel to Arranged Hearts)
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 19 . 5/17
Bleh on you
Taraah36 chapter 19 . 5/16
Oh Sesshomaru ... If only she saw you, you have no idea how that laughter and smile would have been much more exciting?

Sigh update soon! He came for you Rin, but you didn't see him. Go back to him , he needs you.
Gayle Nightingale chapter 19 . 5/5
You're going to make us wait? For them to be happy? And us too? Sob sob sob. Poor Sess. Poor Rin. Poor me.
You are writing well. The story is very good.
blackacess chapter 19 . 5/5
awwwww love it !
Ebony-Dove chapter 19 . 5/4
What pain you cause my treacherous heart. Well done.
Update soon plz.
Update son plz.
Leonhart9 chapter 19 . 5/4
Don't be like that please! They got to get together. Or else the global warming issue is only gonna get out of hand thanks to Sesshomaru.
Thanks for the update. But please update soon!
mikihuang72 chapter 19 . 5/4
sesshy is so jelly .
i cant wait for another chapter
PrincessNevermore chapter 19 . 5/4
I was kind of hoping for a little bit of a longer chapter but I'll take what I'm given. I sure do hope that they come together sooner rather than later. I really had liked this story when you first started out. I'll be anticipating the next chapter with eager hands.
Please update soon!
Karrat chapter 19 . 5/3
Continue please
keep.calm.and.smile.on chapter 4 . 4/15
I really love this story, and I hope that you continue it soon! Thank you for writing it in the first place! :)
Ebony-Dove chapter 18 . 1/29
I can not begin to describe my utmost delight when I relizied that this story has been updated in the last five years, so many good stories haven't. This is a wonderful story and I can't wait to find out what happens next.