Reviews for Magic In The Blood, Magic In The Heart
deathshadow1031 chapter 3 . 6/14
Plz add more i love this
willowmaruis chapter 6 . 3/14
I love it please update soon
enix-XIII chapter 6 . 1/18
It's been really cool reading about this world and rules that you set up. I really like that naruto is a bit naive, but he isn't stupid like I see in so many fics. I also love Gaara's possessiveness. xD
Hope you update this!
Moon Light Fire Kitsune chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
tora n shika wat haappen?
did that ocme up in the story ?
i dont remember anything about that
nekobabe4ever chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Oh please please update soon i must read more it so beautiful
Lemonie chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
Awww, man! You're such a meanie :I Keep going you bully!
High on the Rainbow chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Eek, I'm so excited to see what happens in the next chapter! Nice use of foreshadowing! Also, the claiming spell idea is really cute and unique. Glad this story is still going.

TigrezzTail chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
Hm, interesting explanation behind it all. Though Gaara never did answer Naruto's question about their belief that the doms were trying to take Tokyo away.
Darkheart126 chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
YAY i love the chapter and hope to see more
therezwaffleinem chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
Ohh, I'm literally on the edge of seat
hotbibl chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Hinata and Temari
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
i lie it when is the next one coming out
TigrezzTail chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Well, I certainly hope the surgery does it's job and that your bad reactions calm down soon. I know it sucks to be sick for long periods of time.

I'm glad Gaara saved Naruto, although I'm curious since his reason seems to be as a guardian. Or was it simply because it was Naruto that he cared? Are the other princes looking for their Shei 'tani, as well? I'm so curious now
TigrezzTail chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Heh, well I suppose Fate or Destiny had a take a hand in getting these two stubborn boys to take a more than passing interest in each other...
TigrezzTail chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Wow, that is not what I was expecting to hear from the group. And that is one impressive dream. How on earth could you mistake that for anything other than a very intense wet dream with higher meaning?