Reviews for Payback
So...s-strange! Imean, a s...s...(YOU KNOW!) tsuna and a u...u.. reborn?!11
NightWolf23361 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Ah... It really was too bad you had to delete them scenes. What are the rates there for . Grow a brain or something ZenChan (excuse me if I got your name wrong but please take note that my apology is not sincere if I did.) Please write a sequel?
Kagekitsonegal chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
sequel would be cool
Alicia Testarossa chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
When I came across a seme27 with /Reborn/ as the uke, I was like 'wait, what?'. I just had to click on the story because it's just so hard to find a seme27, let alone 27R. Please write a sequel to this (maybe with a R27 lemon, if you want) because I can't wait for the aftermath.

If you /do/ write a sequel, you could write the other Acrobalenos reacting to this and maybe just maybe with R27 smut xD.

Ciao ciao
blacknekopower chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
As a french reader of this fanfiction (sorry if there are mistakes ) , i think it was really good ! I was surprised by the pairing, but it makes the story cute. As far as two men from the mafia could be, of course XD. I don't know if a sequel is a good idea, i believe that it's as you fell it: if you have ideas and inspiration, why not ? But if that's not the case, the readers (at least me) can do without, it lets a part of dream to your story.
I'm not sure this review is really usefull, but i wanted to express you my opinion of your fiction (i've read the entire fic on the archive), i was happy to read your work !
Have a nice day,
Blacknekopower ;)
sdfdf chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
GOSH YES PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS i wanna see how cutie reborn reacts later
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
SEME TSUNA EXISTS! *cheers* *of the 'FUCK-YEAH-TAKE-THAT-BITCHES-MWAHAHAHA-UKES-TAKING-OVER-THE-WORLD-BEWARE-SEMES-MWAHAHAHAHA-Oh-how-much-evil-laughter' persuasion* *I'm a complex being* *My friends insist on crazy* *My mother on peculiar* *Yes, I'm peculiar* *I like that word* *I'm like Luna Lovegood* *Ok, not that much*
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Haha That was fun!
lovleydragonfly chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Ohhh I vote for sequel!
percy44442 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I love it! Sequel? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Wow! I rarely find a Seme! Tsuna fanfic or for that matter an Uke! Reborn fanfic but this is one the best I've ever read :) If you do decide to make a sequel to this that would be so awesome! It would defenietly be the highlight of my day :)
Heiwanakumo18 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I LOVE THIS FANFICTION! Please make a sequel! _
Bushwah chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
A sequel would be fine, but it's not required. All the loose ends are in one fic.
CrimsonAngel99 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Wow this is amazing , I think you should make a squel! :)
Eorendel chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oh, please make a sequel! This was amazing! And it's so rare to find a seme-Tsuna. You write them so well. It would be delightful to read about them again.