Reviews for Payback
Pleasee make a sequel!
Oh god, are you making sequel?! please do i can't wait and i really wanna see reborn's reaction! I don't see 27R that much anymore but this is a masterpiece and jewel!
Hope you have fun writing!
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Omg that was hot as fuck!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
This was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
ooooh, so freaking hot! Love it! Hope you'll make a sequel~
sarahgri99 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Love it, love it, love it! Sequel, sequel, sequel! Plzzz
Anaisse Steighart chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Definetely, make a sequel. I love how you were able to make Tsuna so seme here with a perfectly acceptable excuse. It's not like other seme Tsunas who just happen to have a hidden seme-ness inside. And oh, how I love your teenage Reborn. His reactions to what Tsuna was doing, Leon's betrayal, everything! Pure awesomeness, I must say. I also loved the line "Fix one thing and end up with another." Oh my... Anyway, great one-shot, good job, beautiful characterization(did I spell that right?), a wonderful smut, and enough kawaii Reborn for fangirling.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Yes make a sequel I want to see reborn all embarrassed and shy around tsuna.
This was my first 27R fix and it was AWESOME!
Inanari chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
If you ever have time, please do write a sequel :) I can't wait for what Reborn will do to Tsuna as payback
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Damn. Um...that was really good. Not usually into R27, but, well, this was well done.
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
A mi me encanto! Fue tan explosivo, sorprendente, inesperado! Muero por una continuación. Aun que sea un capítulo pequeño sobre su relación en el futuro. Y es que, muero de curiosidad para saber como sería su relación. Muchas gracias por el "lemmon" de verdad se aprecia. Estoy agradecida, porque yo creo que ha de ser un fastidio partir el capítulo y subirlo a otra pagina, poner los link. Pero tu lo haces por el amor a tus lectores! Me conmueves! TT_TT

Te amo!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
So...s-strange! Imean, a s...s...(YOU KNOW!) tsuna and a u...u.. reborn?!11
Plixosm chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Ah... It really was too bad you had to delete them scenes. What are the rates there for . Grow a brain or something ZenChan (excuse me if I got your name wrong but please take note that my apology is not sincere if I did.) Please write a sequel?
Kagekitsonegal chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
sequel would be cool
CaiaNadiya chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
When I came across a seme27 with /Reborn/ as the uke, I was like 'wait, what?'. I just had to click on the story because it's just so hard to find a seme27, let alone 27R. Please write a sequel to this (maybe with a R27 lemon, if you want) because I can't wait for the aftermath.

If you /do/ write a sequel, you could write the other Acrobalenos reacting to this and maybe just maybe with R27 smut xD.

Ciao ciao