Reviews for Shot In The Dark
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 8/4
This was a wonderful read. Thank you so much for this... I loved it. Wish it was longer... but I totally get it. Such a great read. Thank you.

boopgirl chapter 1 . 8/1
sueIZide chapter 1 . 7/31
This was delightful.
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 7/31
Hello. Wonderful story! I really liked it! It was funny that he had to "save the hobo." That made me laugh! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
fuz chapter 1 . 7/31
So lovely!
ladymerlot chapter 1 . 7/31
What a sweet, loving, fun ride into the world of this is how we met. Totally enjoyed. Went great with my Sunday morning breakfast.

Linda from facebook
t.darcy chapter 1 . 7/31
I loved it! :)
louanne61 chapter 1 . 7/31
Lovely story, thank you for sharing it.
cctwilight chapter 1 . 7/31
Cute story. chapter 1 . 7/31
Shot In The Dark been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
EeWee chapter 1 . 5/19
I loved this. I can see why you won.
leegee123 chapter 1 . 3/19
Loved your sweet & sexy little story. Thank you :)
readicted chapter 1 . 3/16
What a wonderful one-shot. I adored it. Your Edward was charming, sweet, funny, sexy, and a bit nervous. I love the bit about his almost perfect teeth. Gorgeous, with a teeny imperfection. Thank you for sharing your fic, I truly enjoyed it.
twirob chapter 1 . 3/5
awesomely sweet o/s thanks for sharing ;D
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I really very much enjoyed this one. Adored it actually. Very interesting way to meet. I loved that he took her into the bar and got her sugar to help with the adrenaline. Loved the way he kept teasing her about how he had to protect the mugger from her. Very much loved that he took his mom for dinner. I'm glad he realized something was wrong and approached her. For her to be embarrassed that she thought it was his wife, not his mom. Too cute. Coming across each other while running and her teasing him about stalking her. Breakfast-turned-first kiss-turned-hot sex-turned-living-together . . . was delightful. When you know, you really know. Just a delicious one-shot. Floved it!