Reviews for Don't Let Go
eponnia chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I love your interpretations of the characters! Do you have any plans to write more e/é?
DayDreamingBlonde chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was amazing! ::adds to favorites::
BelinhaZpears chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hello! :D Funny, I was thinking about this fic on the other day; I wanted to read it again but it was lost in my Tumblr likes page and I couldn't even remember the title, so I was feeling kind of desperate... And then you came, with a revised version, and I think I couldn't love it more than now. *-*

I really like the concept of this fic and I loved each and every single detail of the five moments. The New Year's new scene was so adorable, thank you for that. And the new ending was perfect, I fell in love with it. I just like to see my babies being happy, even if 'happy' isn't the first word that comes to your mind when you think of them. XD

Wonderful job and thank you for sharing. Please, keep up the good work!

Belinha ***
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh this is so beautiful! I really love the one where they are celebrating new years because Éponine is actually happy and smiling and it just made me happy to picture that in my mind.
Phoenixflames12 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is beautiful and really well written! I love your interactions between the two of them, especially the whole Apollo/Selene imagery- really touching and well thought out! You really understand the caring side to Enjolras's character and I've got to give you credit for that because you've done it without making him seem too OOC- good work! Definately a gem I'll be coming back to!
Chengxiao chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I normally don't like AU, but this is really well-written! I
stagepageandscreen chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Awwww, this was so sweet! Simple and touching, I loved it. Serious feels going on here! :)
Nancy chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Ohh it's just so romantic! I love the motif and the EÉ rapport, so well written, really enjoyed it!
AliceInSomewhereland chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Awwww this was so cute and gave me so many good-morning feels!
Wonderful job, I absolutely loved this!
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Love this :) I was almost expecting something depressing, but I love the fluff/almost smut. 3