Reviews for NGE: The Good Father
Akuma-Heika chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
This is AU if Shinji has an aunt and his uncle is loving lol

Forerunners in the science and technology FIELDS was her dream career.

That TAUGHT the art of

I wouldn’t say the pallet rifle is bullshit engineering…the space tether (based on its name) doesn’t either, although it might be physics.

The Commander was both regarded as an international hero, having head up all of those operations and projects that gave NERV it's reputation, under his stern hand NERV had saved the world twice over.
He was also infamously demanding,
With the use of “both” you need to have the other title added at the end of the previous sentence. In effect “both regarded as an international hero…and a tyrant….” Or something along those lines

If she blew this, SHE was doomed.

pair of denim short and pink
and pink what?

Stretching, walked over to the lounging form of the equally naked Colonel Katusragi who lay on the ruined sheet, giving him the most glorious bed-room eyes.
Why would he have to walk to another bed if they were having sex previously…and did Misato really suggest having sexual relations with an 8 year old?! She might have said she wouldn’t do it, but the fact she said it means it was forefront on her mind. What of Rits and Naoko?

Walking over to the bed and CLIMBING INTO it

Cliff hanger!
More importantly…will it be continued!

This is very interesting! Will it be ShinAsuRei?
Gabriel-TDO chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
...Oh... I remember what happened in Eva with Naoko...
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Eh! What? What will she do?
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Big heart warming section there :)
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
WHAT? I feel like I enter the twilight zone. Gendo? A good father?

Still, it's interesting. Very!
Gemini011 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
What! Really? Come ooonnnnn. I got so excited when the new chapter alert popped up, too...

That was fun to read though. I hope this means there's more coming soon. :D
Ashen Author chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Ooh, cliff-hanger. Does this mean she's going to be a good mother too? At the very least Naoko would take her wrath and jealousy out on Misato, not on Rei. I still love this series, so please keep up the good work.
NapalmInTheRain chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Hmm, Naoko at this point doesn't have a good enough reason to kill Rei. Or at least only Rei. If she wants to eliminate the factors that monopolize Gendo's attention in his free-time she needs to kill Shinji, Asuka and Misato as well. At least that's how I view things.
ADeadDiehard chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Always loved these kinds of EVA fics. Here's hoping this one gets to completion.
And yikes with that cliffhanger!
Keep it up!
Gemini011 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Oh my God. I love this story so much. To be honest, I think I could be happy with it as it is, but if you get around to writing more I will be even where the pilots are friends as kids usually get me, and this is so far one of the best in my opinion.

Interesting choice with Misato and Gendo, but it makes sense in the context.

Thanks for writing. I'm hoping for more :-)
Gemini011 chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
I've read a lot - and I mean a LOT - of Eva fanfic, and that is one of the most heart warming scenes I've ever read. Well done. Favorited, and I'm not even done yet :-)
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Is shinji the first child then or are the designations still the same as cannon
NapalmInTheRain chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Good!Gendo x Misato. Totally plausible in my book. Misato basically acts like their mother so it works out nicely in that front too. Can't wait for Kaji's reaction. Wonder how you going to do the Gaghiel battle with Asuka and Unit-02 already in Japan. Hope you come up with something original for it. Don't want a new pilot shipped over (except maybe Mari).
shanejayell chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Not bad, :D I'm not sure I like MIsato sleeping with Gendo... we'll see how you write it.
Ashen Author chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
So Gendo is with Misato instead of Ritsuko. That's...really clever, actually. It's not unrealistic, considering, but I never would have thought of it. Good way to show character growth. I also like Asuka and shinji. How does Rei handle this?