Reviews for Famous Walkers We Have Known
chemfemme chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Thank you for the laughs. I've only read the first chapter so far, but I don't see the real people as issue because the story was really about the characters' reactions - like Carl getting excited it's TS.
SamanthaReese chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Loved it! I absolutely loved this story! Great job!
SamanthaReese chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Cliffhanger! Great chapter! Loved it!
SamanthaReese chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Oh my God! This is hilarious! I absolutely loved it!
WALKING DEAD FAN chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
it would be hilarious if you did one with selena gomez XD XD XD
ozma914 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Well done - I'm sure we all know someone famous we'd like to see as the shambling dead!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Aw, it's already over?! I feel like you could've really gone on with these. I know I could think of a few people it'd be interesting to zombify.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
I think the author's note really made this chapter zing at the end there.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I was alternately facepalming and laughing so hard I scared the cat out of the room.
littleshelly0619 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
I'm sad to see the marked "complete." I actually didn't notice that at first, and loved your first chap so much I kept reading. Are you not writing any more of these because of the trolls who brought up the 'writing about real people' issue? Well that's just baloney in my opinion! I hope you decide to go back and continue these, you are too clever and they are way too funny for you to stop!
cynder172braken chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Do the Dixon brothers vs zombie Kardashians please! :D
Follower chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Britney Spears!
Kim Kardashian!
Ravenesque2 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Straight away, Rick pissing on their heads...pure liquid gold ;) One wonders what Maggie had to do during that time, though, LOL. All of them thinking it was Daryl in silky PJ's...so adorable. LOL. Daryl not even recognising himself? More freaking gold, lady! Only ting was, is it Daryl that got the generator and dailies working?

Also, a suggestion...Charlie Sheen? LOL. I saw on that show he was on an ad of them having a party and commenting the place looked like Charlie Sheen's house. I thought that was amusing ;) I gave you lots of winks, because I can!
Ravenesque2 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I haven't seen Boondock Saints so I think this might be going over my head a tad, but I did really love Daryl's fixation on the zombie I am presuming is either him or the other guy (Sean Patrick Flannery?). I could really hear him saying it and giggled. ;)
zombieslayer5 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I lol'd the whole way through.
Daryl in those PJ's? Omg :)