Reviews for The Forgotten Secrets and Past of A Demon
breezy610 chapter 13 . 5/30/2004
Great story! can't wait for next chapter
Akina-YYH-Fan chapter 13 . 12/18/2003
PLZ. contuine i like your story its really funny and its like being in another world.
Vicious Havoc chapter 13 . 11/2/2003
I know how you feel, i've had my own pets die before. It hurts. But, please update.
ShadowLi19 chapter 13 . 10/3/2003
Sorry about your cow. My cat died last month, we're still not sure what happened to him and it sucks. I really like your story, and would appreciate it if you would update.
Anubisara chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Please Update! I love this story! It's really well writen and as far as I can see not a Mary-Sue!
Chihiro chapter 13 . 7/26/2003
I'd have to say that was the best story I've ever read! You really have a cow! Cool! Update soon because I won't be able to go on the net later on!*Wha*
Rose of Ebony chapter 13 . 7/24/2003
Sorry about your cow. My cat got run over a few days ago, and it sucks. I really like your story, and would appreciate it if you would update.
Angel Red Flame chapter 13 . 7/4/2003
Im sorry about Ben I hope you update but do it when you can I know how it fells to have a pet die I hope you can recover and you have a great story!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2003
I'm fucking reveiwing no think of updating. Sorry to hear about your cow it's sad to lose a pet that you love. I like your story.
kenshinsgurl aka Kelsey chapter 13 . 6/22/2003
Hey! As you know, I'm Kelsey, and I just want to say that I know what it's like to have a pet that you've had ever since it was just a baby, and then have it die. I've been there and I've done that. I love this story. Good luck getting over your cow's death, you're gona need it. _
PantherQueen chapter 13 . 6/14/2003
This story was REALLY good, and I wish for you to update it. Please? It deserves to have an ending and I for one would like to know what happens at the end!

And by the way, I know how you feel about your cow.

PantherQueen
Rei Shinigami chapter 13 . 6/8/2003
oh A.R Please update! but you can take as much time as you wish. i hope your Cow does not die.

'7 Rei '7
TheDarkAngelKitsune chapter 13 . 6/7/2003
I am soo sorry to hear about your cow. Please update because i just love your story. It is hard to find good stories sometimes so please update as soon as possible.

Dark Angel
Sweet Fur Inu chapter 13 . 6/6/2003
hey, its Sweet Fur Amiee, i changed my penname, OMG THATS SO SAD UR COW IS DYING! *crys* ...i understand...well, update when u can, then, bye 4 now,

~Sweet Fur~
Anubisara chapter 13 . 6/2/2003
That's so sad! I've had two of my dogs die one of which i had had since i was born and had grown up with! anyway please update! I love your stories! Oh yeah i was wondering if i could use AR in one of my YYH stories(Haven't posted it yet)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »