Reviews for Skipping Ten Years Ahead
superkoalacraftCJ chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
is there a chance for you continuing?
Etcha-scuze Me chapter 15 . 9/1/2017
W wha

w

what
Ally Di Angelo766 chapter 8 . 7/31/2017
Poor Cat now I am crying, Whhhhhyyyyyy
RiasGremory chapter 15 . 7/22/2017
Hey.. is it possible for u to try and continue this fanfic? It's just that it ws great n all n i would very much appreciate it if u cud continue it.. I'm sure other ppl will appreciate it s well Just a request.. Thank You..
alex02 chapter 15 . 4/29/2017
Hi great story so far hopefully thing are looking up for you now. I had a great time bench reading it and I can't wait to see more.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2017
Aw, poor you. You should tell your friend how you feel.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2017
Did beck kill her?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2017
Aw, Cat died. I thought that her and beck got together and the friendship was ruined. But this is actually do much worse. Great story though. I love it.
KM Rune chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
Is there a chance of you continuing this story?

I started reading this and became a fan of this story immediately. I read the thing through one sitting and trust me I ended up late for work this story was so awesome.

Please thinking about it. I can honestly understand losing the drive to write after someone you love dies. I went through the same thing after my sister passed away a year and four months ago. I'm still struggling with it.

You have a great story. I would love to see what you have going for it.

Rune
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
First, I would like to say that my heart goes out to you for your loss. Something like that takes time and I hope you are pursuing on greatly in your life. I hope by now that things are better for you. Secondly, this is one of the best stories I have ever read in a fanfiction. The concept and creativity blended very nicely with the characters. I hope someone can pick up on where you stopped and complete this masterpiece. Great writers go through hardships.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/7/2016
I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what it's like losing a mother and I swear reading that I cried a little and wished I could hug you. I would love to see this story continued because it's so amazing and I wish I had found it before, but I understand if you don't because of what you've been through. I truly wish you nothing but the best and hope your life and heart recover from these unfortunate traumatic events.
hafsa chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
1234
midewilloughby chapter 13 . 1/1/2016
so cool
Ekkt chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
Jade really does smirk ALOT
Guest chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
There is never a good thing to say to someone who was lost someone. Words don't really help. But I want you to know that I am truly sorry for your loss and understand completely why you are lost. I hope that you find your way and maybe are able to write again.