Reviews for Skipping Ten Years Ahead
Maniihilfiger chapter 1 . 7/20
Littttteshaa
Nyx Sigma ZERO chapter 15 . 4/28
I don't much of sympathetic words, because I don't know you pain yet, but I can feel empathy, so I'll would like to thank you for the fic, yours was a success, and please don't be weak, I don't know you life, but givin' up on it's a sign of utmost weakness, just find another rock to keep you steady, some wounds heal but they are still there, they're not going to disapear maybe forever, stand up and look foward losing people in life is inevitable.
weirdcoolsweet chapter 15 . 4/28
I am so sorry about your loss,
Please do not give up on your own life, I may not know your mother but nobody would want anyone to have to waste their life away, esp. not your mom.

I kinda found it cute how it coincedentally ended with TFIOS' famous lil lines;
'Okay?
Okay.' :3 (yeah I'm a dork for that movie...)

Again, my condolence and please don't even think of wasting away your life for a second. Keep on livin'
tweety chapter 15 . 4/28
I'm sori abt ur motha,i'm not close 2 mine. Its alryt,u ar 4given.
diddlybops chapter 15 . 4/27
:( I'm really sorry. I hope things will get better. It must be difficult, but we're all here for you!
Sharon1234 chapter 15 . 4/27
It's alright man. It's cool! Good luck and just keep fighting. Everyone has to deal with somethings. You go do you and thank you for the joy your writing has got me.
Dongu chapter 15 . 4/27
I'm so sorry about what happened. Hope things start looking up soon.

Ps. I'm bad at this
Pps. Take your time
megameneko707 chapter 15 . 4/27
Hey, stay strong okay? We're all here for you. Not one not two but hundreds of people are here supporting you. I really like this fic so much and im sure that im not the only one. Thank you for this great story. Thanks and ciao
touchexdouche chapter 15 . 4/27
I'm really sorry for what happened and this might be completely stupid and useless but I really hope you're doing well, and that depression is not drowning you. I dunno how to put it but just keep hangin and I know it's hard to forget about the situation but at least her suffering is done, though she might've lost physically but she's probably happy now, being at peace ya know. You'll see her again :)...in the meantime you should be happy with your relationship (in which i hope is still workin aiight) with your girlfriend, spend time together and take advantage of her being alive. This story has one of the best jori ever, and I hope u find motivation to write again, not necessarily this fic or a jori fic, just somethin to keep your talent to continue, so yeah I really wish u the best and all that
-me :3
Quitting Time chapter 15 . 4/26
I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences. You not being able to write, it very understandable and I do hope you are able to do again some time in the future. It is a very imaginative and well written story.
FallenAether chapter 15 . 4/26
I'm terribly sorry to read what happend to your Mother and I just wanted to say that I hope you get through this trouble and find meaning to the world again
Best of luck
FallenAether
ScottyBgood chapter 15 . 4/26
Sorry to hear about your mother. I understand depression, having had a bout of it myself. it's not the same for everyone, but for me it wasn't anything. The complete lack of motivation to do anything. Slowly drowning in my pain, not moving, stagnating. So please, do what you have to to discover the joys of life, so you can do what you enjoy again. Those who've moved on to the next life want those of us they leave behind to go on living, and to do that, you will need to live. But take your time, allow yourself to grieve. Accept the loss to the core of your being. And remember your mother in your heart, where she will always be watching over you.
Overly Emotional chapter 15 . 4/26
I'm Very Sorry To Hear About Your Most Heartfelt Condolences Go Out To You. I Really Enjoyed This Story And Can Honestly Say That It Is The Best Story I've Read. You're An Amazing Writer And If You Don't Write Anymore Stories I Sincerely Wish You The Best In Life.

O. Emotional
Invader Johnny chapter 15 . 4/26
You have my deepest condolences about your mom passing away, I can't say I know how it feels and I'm not going to tell you empty words about how it's gonna get better with time because I don't know what it's like losing someone to cancer.

I am however gonna give you support, when you lose yourself u need friends and I'll gladly be your friend if u ever feel the need of someone listening to your pain.

Once again, my deepest condolences.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
JandreIsPerfection chapter 15 . 4/26
This was such a beautiful read, it really was. I swear, I almost got teary after reading these 14 chapters in one sitting. Never have I seen such a original plot for a Victorious story on this site. There's no way in hell I'm going to live with myself without a proper ending from this story. Even though I barley have enough time to write my current story, I'm going to make this continuation happen one way or another. I can PM you a bit later today.

Also, I'm so sorry about your mother. That's a terrible thing for anything to go through, but I'm sure she's your guardian angel now. :) I hope you can get everything together. I'm praying for you.