Reviews for Skipping Ten Years Ahead
First, I would like to say that my heart goes out to you for your loss. Something like that takes time and I hope you are pursuing on greatly in your life. I hope by now that things are better for you. Secondly, this is one of the best stories I have ever read in a fanfiction. The concept and creativity blended very nicely with the characters. I hope someone can pick up on where you stopped and complete this masterpiece. Great writers go through hardships.
I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what it's like losing a mother and I swear reading that I cried a little and wished I could hug you. I would love to see this story continued because it's so amazing and I wish I had found it before, but I understand if you don't because of what you've been through. I truly wish you nothing but the best and hope your life and heart recover from these unfortunate traumatic events.
hafsa chapter 2 . 2/19
1234
midewilloughby chapter 13 . 1/1
so cool
Ekkt chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
Jade really does smirk ALOT
Guest chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
There is never a good thing to say to someone who was lost someone. Words don't really help. But I want you to know that I am truly sorry for your loss and understand completely why you are lost. I hope that you find your way and maybe are able to write again.
Aiphira chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
Would it be possible for you to continue this in the possible future?
lsutigers chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
i really want to know what happens next do u know who finished the story.
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
Awww. They're a perfect family.
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
I'm loving the plot.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
That was a hilarious first chapter.
Max Rossitto chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
Apologies. My earlier comment may have sounded insensitive. I am truly sorry for your loss. I also did not make the connection that you could be female. Again...apologies. But please, I hope you can find it in your heart to finish this story, It is gripping, I want to know how it ends. As a published author, I am all too familiar with writer's block, which is what sounds like you are experiencing. However, it is important to be in the right frame of mind before you continue writing. I am speaking from experience here. I am anxious to read more from you. Please consider continuing. Thank you.
Max Rossitto chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
Sir, as a published author, I can tell you, you should finish this story yourself. It is not good to leave readers hanging like this. You need to do what you need to do for yourself first, but I have found that writing can be a good way of moving on. I am enjoying this story. But please, take whatever time you need to get yourself right. That is important. But I also encourage you to seriously consider continuing with this story. I'll look forward to reading more from you.
Trying so hard chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
No words, i really like the fic, and i really hope you are doing well, and feeling better , you know bad things always come better thing.

Sorry if there is bad english, its no my lenguage
Maniihilfiger chapter 1 . 7/20/2015