Reviews for A Feminine Unmasking
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Nice! I like the genderbend. I also like how Descole is still very much Descole. (:
That 'Inactive' Afiction chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
... *covers face with blanket* I'm never going to play Last Speter and look at Descole the same way EVER AGAIN.
Although, it DOES make some sense...
-A.
M chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I loved this, I honestly want Level-5 to do this. But alas we know they won't. XD The scary part is though is that I can imagine me and my younger brother doing this. o_o
Miss Descole chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I honestly never thought of it like this... But it just makes so much sense! Female Dessy sounds pretty cool... I loved the bit where Layton said 'Ladies first,' and the bit where he describes a typical 'Jean Descole Reaction.' The characters were all in-character, and, overall it was well written. Great job!

Miss D.
Abitat Eco chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
LOL! XD XD XD XD Great job Noe! Genderbend Dessy...CLEVER! XD XD XD XD XD XD
The Mocking J chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This would have been such an epic plot twist in PL6! :) I like the sound of female Descole... But it must have been hard disguising her voice.
Emerald Enchantress chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
... Oh my god. You wrote a genderbent Descole... dude... that is crazy. XD I would have destroyed Level-5 if this was actually real, but since it's you and I know it's just a phase...
THIS IS FUNNY! Dessy IS such a girl... and when you drew him you commented on how strange his waist was... oh, good lord. XDDD I'm in shock at how obsessed you've become...