Reviews for Change is Inevitable
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 1 . 10/14
um...i just wanted to ask but how is ritsu more jaded than onodera ritsu when he never suffered from the breakup
nasyitah.ali.7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Mid may huh?
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
LOL walang duda marunong mag-Tagalog nga ang author. Na-miss ko tuloy ang happy kiddie meal at so jigglypuff. Wala kasing ganyan d2:(

Glad na may gustong magsulat nito na taga-atin.
mywinterfireflies chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
More pls ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
cant wait till mid-may. :) great job
usuihentai727 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Love the story! Please continue! :D
Rekishichizu chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I couldn't stop laughing once it got to the Pikachu part!

The story (this and the prequel) is very cute, and Ritsu is perfect the way he is.

Looking forward to reading more!

- Reki

I'm not too sure about the year either...
In the manga, the only two things that I remember being mentioned are specific dates (birthdays, holidays, etc) and the countdown for Ritsu falling in love.

There is one aspect that you can use though: At their old high school, the library had not yet implemented the bar code system for checking in and out books. A bit of research should give you a rough estimate.

Hope that helps.
pinky5907 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I WANT THE PIKACHU! - Is a total Pokemon Nerd.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Aw so cute
sunsey chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Great story and the first chapter was somehow soooo cute!
I can totally imagine Takano playing with the little Pikachu xD
Hmh, I think Ritsu isn't even that much OOC, because if he wouldn't have gone through the breakup, it would be only natural that he's more open about his feeling.s
I think that even if he had his heart broken back then, if he would try to have a relationship with Takano again, he would open up after some time and act kinda like you wrote him to. So in my opinion you did just fine.
Please continue :3

(sorry I'm german,so my english is not the best)