Reviews for Safe Keeping
TheUsagi1995 chapter 1 . 3/17
Ohh cute! I hope we get to see the amulent again some day!
Mysticroyals chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
This is so sweet and sad! I really wish Sam had the amulet on the show.
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
*GROSS SOBBING* (this is a warning. most, if not all of my reviews will be similar to this. because your stories just cause so much emotion to stir in my chest that it hurts and I can't express words like a human)
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Another good story. Keep up the great work! I miss Bobby too.
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
As, the Samulet, I love it! I feel so much for your stories, like this one.
CoffeeManiac chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That was sweet and sad. The interaction between the boys rang especially true. Very nicely done.
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Such a wonderful, sad, sad story with so many beautiful moments.

I miss Bobby too. Thank you for the glance back to when he loved both boys, not just his "favorite." I can see young Sammy laughing at Rummy's antics.

This is one of the best "amulet" stories I have read.
Thank you for sharing this treasure.

TG
Jane88 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Perfect story while waiting for the next episode. Had tears in my eyes too when they found the picture. Loved it, thanks!
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Hey Marianna,

You once again captured the relationship between the 'boys' that I think many fans want to see. I never have y fill of your writing. Thanks for keeping at it!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Yeah, I believe Sam would have fished the amulet out of the trash. Even if Dean didn't want it anymore, Sam wouldn't leave it behind. It meant too much to him. I hate to think that Sam might not make it past the third trial. It would be a good time for him to give Dean the amulet back though.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
That was amazing, so brotherly and emotional. Of course Dean knew that Sam would have not left the amulet in the rubbish bin, and can so imagine Sam giving it back to Dean before the third trial ... just in case.
Am definitely excited to see what the last four episodes of Season 8 have in store!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
AMAZING! :D I'm all teary eyed. You know the boys so well! I loved how you sort of showed the fact that they could read each other so well...even what they might be saying to each other..without actually saying it out loud. ;)

AWESOME work!
ElizaT chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
*-*

It. was. just. AMAZING!
Soooo perfect! OMG! *-*

p.s.: ElizaT is my id, i'm just not logged in...
dashipper chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh my gosh...you did it again. Made me tear up or it could've been just dust in my eyes. Haha. I love these stories where Dean and Sam are just taking care of each other with the you and me against the world attitude. Can't wait to read more!