Reviews for An Older Sister's Birthday Cake
Shitposter-kun chapter 1 . 4/27
Cute as fuck and funny and then Maya comes in at the end to positively kill me. Chifuyu is the downright epitome of the nee-san fetish. Hope you come back to finish your other projects for the benefit of the appreciative wincest crowd.
Akisa Akimune chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
My face actually hurt now... Too much smilin' and laughin'.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I'M STILL, IN A DREAM, CAKE EAAAATEEEEEEEERRRR
Velshard chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
That last bit at the end with Jiggles-sensei was the icing on the proverbial cake and caused me to crack up at that moment. Not that the rest of the story isn't funny but that was the straw that broke the camel's back per say. Also this is sequel worthy IMO, except do it on Ichika's B-day with Chifuyu once again doing something to knock him out in front of his harem.

Meh, I'm throwing my lot in with Tatenashi/Katana, she is still technically a big breasted Onee-san like Ichika seems to prefer.
D'awwwwwww chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Heartwarming story ;D
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Funny story
Cake chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Well shit, if Chifuyu won't let any of Ichika's harem have him, then she better be putting out lol...
TK-MR chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
nah, only Ichika belong to Chifuyu.
lol
Very nice work!
UzamakiClan chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
What was the seductive rating of that lick? Was it a short chaste lick, an ice cream cone lick, or a "I'm slowly licking chocolate sauce off your body" lick? QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED!
The Man chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Nice.
Zimbolical chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
hilarious man, pls update
OsamaBinBallin chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Make it a two-shot
Deadly Shinigam7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Like I can't stress how I have up on the IS community because it was just OC poopoo, this story gives me hope.

Please update, and use more Animesuki ideas!
Deadly Shinigam7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Sorry if this offends anyone, but...FINALLY FINALLY YES! Finally a new fanfiction that is not a shitty male OC. Finally a good fanfiction, that isn't some crappy self-insert which 90% of the people on this anime write about.

Woohoo finally sticking to canon characters and the aspects of them. Love Ichika and Chifuyu, keep the romance strong!
RecklessBaka chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Great story, because I could see this actually happening, and both Ichika, and especially Chifuyu were written very in character. It was hilarious, completely loved Chifuyu's inner dialogue and seductive cake eating.

I couldn't actually see Chifuyu with a boyfriend but I guess there is always Ichika, and his blockhead self for her to love.