Reviews for Business as usual
angelevergreen chapter 10 . 4/23
c
rockygirl1 chapter 1 . 4/20
asami has a weird way of proposing
Chrystelle1 chapter 36 . 4/15
I'm so grateful for every single chapter of this fic! Please don't stop with this story!Please! It's my favourite story ever and I feel like dying from the tought of losing it! If it's possible, please, don't stop! I love it so much, I love you for this peace of work! :D
Thank you for this amazing update and I hope there will be another chapter soon.
Izumikii chapter 36 . 4/14
Oh my god . This is one of the best fanfictions I've read ,and I love the length of this story and the quality of it . Usually , in longer fanfictions , there are many times where I lose interest or it gets boring , but not once did I get bored reading this ! This story has made me laugh, smile , and just really happy in general . I truly enjoy your fanficiton! Thank you .
Izumikii chapter 34 . 4/14
Omg haha ! Your husband is hilarious !
Sooo good. Thank you for reading this.
I love this because the character is exactly Finder and not Ooc at all.
Love you

Raintree
MythplacedLogic chapter 36 . 4/11
I just finished marathoning this, and it is amazing. I've never seen a story really get into the nitty-gritty of their everyday lives and keep going with it. Your OCs are awesome, without stealing the show from the perfection that is your characterization of Asami and Akihito. I hope to see more of this, definitely a favorite! You're awesome!
Ashke chapter 36 . 4/6
Sigh...it has been more than half a year since you last posted...really like your stories. Do hope to see more soon
mutminmi chapter 20 . 4/3
Hi! Sorry im new reader. I really like and appreciate this ff of yours btw thank you for making these chapters and the story! Idk how to comment more just want to tell that here is one more people like your story haha btw would you any chance to write about FeiLong x Tao? Haha I enjoy read their part on manga when Fei Long dreamt about Tao being a twenty growing up man, it would be so cute haha btw thanks for writing this really i will continue my reading haha
DivineOblivion7 chapter 1 . 3/29
This is seriously my favorite fanfiction. You've done an incredible job staying true to each character, and creating new ones. The plot even stays true to the manga and I feel like this could continue off of it perfectly. If you truly are deciding to stop writing this fic, it will be a sad day, but I'll always come back to reread your amazing work! Thanks for taking the time to write this story!
Tyki Mikk13 chapter 1 . 3/29
No update? ﹏
SiaHikaru06 chapter 36 . 3/26
PLEASE CONTINUE UPDATING! love your stories
Oh my goodness! The long wait is killing me! Please update soon!
angelevergreen chapter 26 . 3/20