Reviews for Business as usual
LadyReiven chapter 34 . 7/24
Hello Kadzuki.

Well as much as this review is for the story, this will also serve as a message to some of your readers.
let me start off with the review, this story had a solid plot and it had been very enjoyable to read. The realism and the faithfulness to the manga is uncanny but at the same time really brilliant.

It goes to show that you write not for the sake of just writing because someone offered you a plot, rather you take the time to think through about how the scene is going to be played out; playing them out in your head is easy, but writing them on paper is a challenge, but I must say who had always been able to deliver your story flawlessly. 36 chapters is not easy write but you did it and the amount of reviews and followers you had gained over the years showed how good of a writer you are.

Now, i hope that was an acceptable review. Allow me to address the readers, more specifically the 'impatient ones' (you know who you are)

First up, let me thank you on behalf of our dear writer that you took your time to write down your thoughts and how you expressed your overzealousness over this story, and your want to read the new chapter. As much as your reviews are intended to encouraged Kadzuki to write and post a new chapter, it turned out that some had been very rude and inconsiderately demanding. I know and understand the feeling of having to wait for a new chapter, but that doesn't mean you have to hound and demand that Kadzuki whip a story in order to satisfy the demand.

Second, for those who may have missed the author's note, this fiction was written with close-ended chapters that means each chapter is intended to be a standalone and it does not necessarily mean need a sequel. So our dear author can update a new chapter whenever she wants; we can ask but we cannot demand because it is not our place to do so.

Last but simply not the least, but i will close with this. Kadzuki has a life. That means she has reponsibilities to that she needs to take care of. its not like she's cooped up in her room brooding and thinking what to write all day long. One other thing, she is not getting paid to do this which means she has the prerogative to post when she can and as of the plots, its not like she can pluck it out off a tree and write a story about it, it doesn't work like that especially when one is trying to remain faithful to the characters and the plot, suggesting plots is always accepted but that doesn't mean that it will be used. And it is insensitive to say 'if you have a writer's block don't make it an excuse not to update' this is simply rude and uncalled for.

ok, looks like i wrote more of a rant than a proper review, so as closing, Kadzuki you have done a wonderful job creating this universe within this fandom, your chapters had been wonderful and i am glad that i had the opportunity to read it. Keep writing, you are really good at what you do.

For the readers and reviewers, its take more than a suggested plot to create a story, so dont go and think that you can just anyhow grabe a plot and work with it. The worst story is a forced one, and I know for a fact just reading each chapters, work and heart had been placed in creating it. And if you cannot wait and decided to show rudeness, i suggest you take your attitude somewhere else.

I hope this wont get taken down by the admin. hehe
LadyReiven chapter 35 . 7/24
Hello Kadzuki.

It's been awhile, or rather it's been too long since I last posted a review for this fiction.
weisskreuz chapter 24 . 7/24
I think your husband's cool you know, watching yaoi live action with you. I think it's sweet.
Thanks for another wonderful chapter!
Kageyama chapter 35 . 7/23
When r u goin to update the next chapter
Please post it fast
U P D A T E chapter 35 . 7/22
Please update soon! Are you experiencing writer block? Because if that is the case, then I'm sure all of your fans will have a lot of interesting ideas for you. So please don't say that you not having any idea as an excuse. Just friggin update will ya?! *flip tables*
please update..
yaoigirl89 chapter 35 . 7/20
Is Asami going to sue Matsumoto and Kanbe? Because I want to know the look on their faces when they know they got the wrong killer lol
akio chapter 35 . 7/17
Type your review here.
you are amazing story writer.
this is the one of the best story I ever read...
it seems to be real to me.
I am looking forward for next chapter.
I love your work,love your story.
thanks for sharing such an amazing story...n I am impatiently waiting for next chapter to release
The best fun factions ever
lostsoul072 chapter 35 . 7/19
I love this chapter... It showed that Akihito is not always the one being saved by Asami and that he can also save Asami. But at the same time, it shows Asami is not too vulnerable as well.
Love the background about Shinji... Looking forward to your next update...

Thanks for this update. Hope you enjoy your vacation...
Daliani chapter 35 . 7/18
Ohayoooo kadzuki-san!
That was a very impressive chapter. I'm looking forward for the next one. It would be about Asami's past, wouldn't it?
I'm still updating the french translate of "Business as usual". Hope it would be good. Again, thanks a lot for being such a wonderful person. Your talent is highly appreciated.
By the way, my sadistic temper told me that it would be such a good idea to have our kawaii Akihito being...RAPED! Poor Aki, i always like to put him in painful situations! Let's see...uhm...raped by some cunning assassin especially sent by one of Asami's previous lovers. A very jealous and devilish one. And then Asami will come, really angry, and save him like he always did. And it would be followed by a promising torture scene...! Wiiiii!
Oups, i'm sorry. Perhaps i'm interfering with your story. Please, you don't have to do it if you don't want to ( Although i'd like to read it that way...)
Arigatou Gousaymasu!:)
Daliani
Aoshi-chan chapter 1 . 7/15
Hi! I have a question. Have you read Wildcat by Delmire?

If not, you should check it out.

It's really adorable and I just had to tell you.

Nice writing btw
Thank you for writing this. I really love your writing and how it flows so well. Reading this brightened up my week. I hope you update soon!

P.S I'd love to see a cosplay chapter!
your story is so good as ever. thank u so much. cant find the words to say how much my appreciation of yr fic.

until next time. take care
Nei nei chapter 35 . 7/12
Update please!
I need Asami and Akihito!
I need lemon and fluffy scene!
I need lovely dovey scene!
I need torture scene!
I need Asami's sexiness, hotness!
I need Akihito's cheekiness, cuteness!
But more importantly,
I need you Kadzuki Sensei!
3,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »