Reviews for Business as usual
Corinne chapter 30 . 6/27
Keep on reading it over and over again. I love this fanfiction. Grateful with the author. I cant get enough of the plot. Miss it. Thank you.
Sakurajuku chapter 27 . 6/26
I absolutely loved this. Great work! Your hard work and effort is evident in your chapters:) I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Being a writer myself (im finding it a bad idea to log in and review on my account, but once I make a yaoi account im heading straight to favorite this), you update really quickly! So don't worry about taking your time! I haven't updated my fanfics for over 6 months and I'm about to kill myself . (you take way lesser time than I do)

Once again, great job! You ace the job of writing lemons. I've tried and failed terribly, so kudos to you.

Thank you so much for enlightening my weekend!
hello miss kadzuki.,, i hope ur fine.. and i love businez as usual story of urs..,and I've been readng this countless of time...and i hope u can update soon...god bless..
akashiseijuurou chapter 30 . 6/5
I have never had the courage to venture into the hardcore mature side of yaoi, despite being a fujoshi for quite a while, and yamane ayano's amazing viewfinder work was recommended to me by a friend. I was totally hooked and by this time I've read every single one of her works. Anyway, i was just rereading viewfinder but it felt so incomplete and i had to come here to get my yaoi fix xP then i stumbled upon your 30 chapter story and i have to say, i really enjoyed it! I spent 2 whole days doing hardly anything besides reading your fanfiction but i don't regret it one bit. It's hilarious, and isn't like a total lemon. Also its quite interesting that u actually incorporated lemons into your story despite being uncomfortable with it at first. I really admire your ability to write such an engaging story, all while retaining the character's attributes so well! Keep up the good work! and i await your next update :D
Shiroo chapter 30 . 6/1
Ahh how wonderful i find such a great story
.i actually read it from ch1 until ch30 in one shot but sorry i just give you 1 review, is it okey?
.i just hope you could write back the story soon ,because i knew a lot of people waiting for your update include me hhaha
.GBU and sorry for long and boring comment
update please...
Nemesia23 chapter 30 . 5/18
Your story is delightful. I Enjoyed reading this a lot. I love your take on the characters, it was so engaging to read for hours, and I even finished all the chapters in one sitting. Thank you for the story. Hopefully there are a lot more chapters to go.
O.M.E! I love ur story very much..and i hope u okey dear..
LOVE THIS especially the fireworks part *snickers pervertedly*
Mrs.Asami chapter 19 . 5/9
Ur a great writer !
I love your stories so much ! Thank you for creating great stories
Keep up the good work and God Bless 3
hotcat chapter 30 . 5/5
thank you for sharing this wonderful story
Rewinsan chapter 30 . 4/30
Finally I could access fanfiction. net T.T
I missed a lot of stories..
Great chapter as always. I wonder if asami visits him in the next chapter. You have to be strong author-san. We, your ffn fans will always be there for you. Miracle do exist :)
yukino76 chapter 30 . 4/29
always good waiting for next gambatte kudasai
withoutsmile chapter 14 . 4/27
Oh god! Asami..
you are a devil from heaven.
I almost crying because of your sweetness.
big thanks for you,kadzuki :)
this story is very very something.
hope always be continued
alleyas chapter 30 . 4/23
Hey, good chapter you have there. Hope you got strong after what happen to your family. Sorry about the vocab. and gramm.
2,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »