Reviews for When the Devil Forgets the Details
cjunited38 chapter 2 . 9/4
oh yes die like that also lol
Resi chapter 2 . 8/10
Devilish humor.. Fantastico!
Jupiter chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
That was simply amazing. Loved the little devil on her shoulder and the way she unintentionally answered out loud. The fact that her hand landed on Maura's breast entirely without her knowledge was hilarious. Characterisation brilliant and the sex hot, hot, hot! Fantastically written and so entertaining. Read it with a smile on my face and chuckles all the way through. More please...
Gestir chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
This is so hot and so funny at the same time. Hard to pull off, but irresistible when it gels perfectly like it did here.
I love the dynamic between the three voices. Thank you for writing and sharing!
jkarr chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
this is a nice story
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Ngie chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I was about to give up reading this. I'll give it a try anyway cause the reviews are pretty positive. But, seriously, your typography hurt my eyes!
killie 64 chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
That was...BRILLIANT! And just what I needed. It's been a hell of a week. Swamped at work after the xmas break, my lady has been away on business (gets home in a couple of hrs) and to top it all off took a spill on my bike and broke my wrist! So yeah, not happy :( But then, I get your up-date for a new story which but a huge smile on my face :-) I decided to read more of your work and haven't stopped smiling/laughing since. You crack me up! :) Thanks for brightening my week and getting my in a better frame of mind for my lovely lady! Cheers xK64x :) :)
LukeJames chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Love Lucifer ;)
Nice story.
Ames78 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
So good!
tika12001 chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Haha oh I love this! So much!
71baby chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
I can't believe I missed this story before today! So well written and I love the shoulder devil device! So, so very well done!
Lktwh13 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Well hot damn. I have nothing else to say besides that. Amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
This was fantastic! Well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
man, this story was hard to follow.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »