Reviews for Legendary Mischief
ferbette chapter 5 . 7/8/2016
Omg! Loki telling Thor to "Respect my life choices" is one of the best lines ever.
MacMhuirich chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
That was truly a fearful situation and the closest Loki has come to meet his J├Âtunn self.
Maybe it would've been better if the moment of truth had come then with Odin and Frigga explaining to him. Of course, it probably wouldn't have changed much as he would still remain in Thor's shadow.
Aerrae chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
I've only been skating once. And I did it indoors. I don't suppose I'll ever go out on any outdoor frozen water. XD
I'm glad to see another chapter! :)
MacMhuirich chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
Don't be sorry. :)
Never watched "Princess Bride". Does that make me a dull creature unworthy of a Loki hug? LOL
Loki definitely protects what he considers his own and his Sigyn's off-limits to Casanova Fandral.
Love the last part.
Aerrae chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
Nice. Go, Loki. If something like that every happens to me, I hope someone like that will take care of the offender.
There's no reason to be sorry, either. 'Twas nice. :)
A Wild Clover chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
I'm sorry this is venting true things :( But this is some nice fluff. Loki can truly surprise everyone...
vamp of alium sativum chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
the "and i'll use small words so you'll be sure to understand." is the Princess Bride reference. but may I trade in my Loki hug for a Thor hug?
anyways, Loki bribing the Horse was priceless. nice work!
A Wild Clover chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
I think this was excellent, especially if you've had writers block. I can't explain my feelies. But, I would have never thought that would fall for something like that...
Aerrae chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
I really liked this chapter. It makes for a nice turn of events. Although 'nice' might not be the right word to describe it.
Aerrae chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
Loki just wants to get home to Sigyn... That's really sweet.
All in all this is just a great story.
Can't wait for an update.
A Wild Clover chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Oh, hot damn, Fluff Mama this is good. I'm loving then set up. Sadly, I have no idea who Thanos is though. I will find out soon. I am obviously not part this "fandom"...but, update soon, man. It just keeps getting better ;w; *Spock hand*.
McMhuirich chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
Gah! Fandral! It's clear Thor friends aren't Loki's.
Loki may be right, but so is Sigyn; it wouldn't do to let Fandral keep up the bullying. It shows he has no respect for, albeit, the second prince of Asgard. :(
At least Sigyn's offered her friendship.
vamp of alium sativum chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
Loki should have given Fandral what for with the magic. he could have come up with, like, something that could turn people inside out, followed by like, an itching spell, followed by the reversal of the inside out spell. and burning hot pokers. and the stretching rack. previous reviewers are correct. Fandral is a big huge expletive!
nice Li'l Loki and Siggy fluff, though. :)
Babs108 chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
Wow fandral's kinda a dick. We all knew he was a womanizer but a bully to boot! Maybe he is over compensating. And where was Thor for all this? Oo just makes me angry. Godd chap though.
A Wild Clover chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
Oh my Gods praise Jesus's Loki mother this is some nice fluff. Your nickname is Fluff Mama. You are the Queen of the fluff. This is a nice chapter. I really enjoyed it, but dammit! Update sooner. I waited four lifetimes for this -.-" Live Long and Prosper.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »