Reviews for A Song For You
love it, update soon!
21nee chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Hooo so sweet those two... I Love your story

21nee chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Hi I was just wondering if the song "all for you" is original or is from a singer.. I really like the story and the song was very beautiful...

21nee chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
I really like the story )

Thnk you for put the story here )
guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Love it ! Update !
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
All three chapters are great, keep it coming.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
I did get an opportunity to read this. Now, a tiny bit of concrit.

Dialogue was good. All punctuation was there. But thoughts. You had it right at one point, and italicised it. That's how thoughts get shown. Just take out the single quotations.

As for texts and emails, those go as italics as well. When you go to mention texts or emails, just take out the quotations. They're not needed.

And as for emphasis or drawing out words, once again, italics. All caps, or capslock, or drawing out the word reaaaaaaally long, hurts the eyes. Instead, italics. Basically, they can be used for just about anything in a story. I use them all the time.

All in all, this is pretty cute. A great AU story. But I dunno if your friend wrote the lyrics or not. Non original lyrics are not allowed, due to copyright. You may want to fix that if it's so. If not, your friend can wrte great music. But I'd like to see where this goes. Update soon. I'll be keeping an eye on this story, with more concrit in the future.

-Luna, Constructive Criticism Guild
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Some people love your story.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Both chapters are great, keep it coming.
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Great chapter! Love this story!
Nikkie23534 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
This was pretty cool. I like the storyline. It's a departure from the norm, respect for that. Until the next chapter...

B reading U!
Valkyrie Celes chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
I really liked the restaurant scene, it was super fun. This overall was a really fun read: I liked it a lot!
Valkyrie Celes chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This story is super cute! I love AU stories and especially ones about music: I reaslly love the characterizations (I like when Mamoru isn't all stoic and stuff XD) I can't wait to tread chapter 2!
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
ooooooohhhhhhh, this is soooooooooo good. please say you'll update soon
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »