Reviews for Secret Scribbler Steele!
patricia.kane.969 chapter 41 . 16h
Noooooo I really liked this. I wish u had continued this.
Cardamoms3 chapter 41 . 4/7
I've enjoyed this story so much. And you for all the work you put into it and for sharing it with us.
tbuttram chapter 41 . 3/24
I hate to see you quit I really enjoyed you're story.
That left me feeling awful. I dint feel the chemistry or even the presumed attraction. Not the first time I would want for her. It all seemed cold and mechanical.

Ana says:
"Sir, I.. I was trying to watch. It felt so good and… I wanted to come."

How does she know the need "to come" when denied if shy a virgin. Understandably, shee done a bit of reading, as per her writing, but we don't know to the extent, and some things comes, pun intended, with experience. I know it's your story, but that was a bummer for me.

I'm sticking with this for one, even though I'm just not feelings it.
Hey...your Ana is very short. Earlier you described her as being barely 5'2" in stiletto heels. She's almost a midget by some standards. Here Christian comments on sleeping Ana's legs:
"all but jumps out of bed, showing off those amazing long legs of hers."

At her designated height here, I wouldn't say her legs are 'long'. Amazing but Not long. I always thought of her frame as petite and of average height.
Just saying.
momoiiey chapter 41 . 3/1
Noooooooo. I'm going to have a serious breakdown right now. Fuck whats better out there. I just read over 35 damn chapters of a story that has kept me on the edge of my seat. Please! Continue! !
belleveloso chapter 41 . 3/2
Great story
purpleholden235 chapter 41 . 3/1
What a shame, I really was loving where you were going with it, but as I only dream about doing what you do, I simply can not imagine how walking away from this must mean to you, I hope this doesn't mean the end to your writing
Ehundl chapter 41 . 3/1
Sorry to hear it'll be ending I've truly enjoyed this story line. Hope you decide to come back to this story or even a new one someday :)
Mother of Pearl Fetish chapter 41 . 2/28
Love the story. Sorry you don't want to continue.
anonymus chapter 41 . 2/26
the question isn't how often you have a fizzled out start to a chapter, but how great the chapter is in the end. And by that measure you certainly are one of the better writers on this site. If you have hit a writers block take some time off but please don't abandon us or this great fic for good.
Nice
Tangela M. Howar chapter 41 . 2/25
I'm really sorry to see you end this wonderful story. There will always be times that an artist is critiqued too harshly. Most times it comes from those who can't do what you have the courage to do. I really hope you look at these readers' reviews and reconsider. You have a great gift, and there may be rough edges, but that is with any one who is just starting out. Don't allow a few people to steal this wonderful sorry from those of us who are genuinely interested in it. I love this story!
submissive1990 chapter 41 . 2/25
Am really sorry to hear that you aren't going to carry on with this story I love it and think you have amazing talent. I hope that you change your mind and post more chapters as I'd love to see where you go with it. If they try for more what are the bumps in the road they face, does leila get better, what about barney's hints is he into bdsm or were the comments he made just made to look like it. If you don't carry on this story I will keep reading it over as I have read this story at least 3 times and I love it. xoxoxo
Submissives-R-Us chapter 41 . 2/27
A shame but understandable if you've run out of love for a story. I think you did really well though, 100k plus words and 1k reviews. I look forward to reading more of your work. Good luck.
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »