Reviews for Secret Scribbler Steele!
flanduslover1 chapter 41 . 4/2
Well I got one loved this story and couldn't put it down :) great work sad that it ended
mrshafford804 chapter 41 . 3/8
I think your story was good. I hate that you stopped hope one day you decide to change your mind.
cwalk74 chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
Oh this is delightful. Poor Ana is so tongue tied that she's calling CG Master not knowing he'd love to be her Master. He must be jumping for joy internally.
alibain chapter 41 . 10/29/2016
Really enjoyed this. Update?
Ebbyeyes chapter 11 . 6/28/2016
Just started the story today. This is my first time reading a fanfic where Ana is so willing to be a sub. Not sure how I feel about it yet but I will keep reading.
Ozzma105 chapter 14 . 1/29/2016
Can't wait to read more
Tenebris Domina chapter 41 . 1/27/2016
Gosh! I'm crying! I feel like I could read this story forever and now there isn't anymore..! If you at any point, be it tomorrow or ten years from now, decide you can continue it just know that I'll be waiting :) I've seriously enjoyed it SO much! I really don't see how you can say that there are stories better than yours because as I see it there isn't that many fics in this category and this one is just yummi on so many levels ;) Thank you for the wonderful yumminess that is this fic!

Take care
rcjr3905 chapter 41 . 12/16/2015
please try to continue i love your story
iftheheart chapter 41 . 11/3/2015
, i've read a bunch of FSOG fanfics here, but this one is definitely one of my most favorite! Ana being a submissive and more makes it different from other story's.
I really wish there was more to read of this story! Thank you for the amazing 40 chapters I really enjoyed to read! You should give yourself more credit!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/31/2015
Why is she so fucking stupid? She is justo a toy!
kushka chapter 41 . 9/29/2015
Eh!
badkatie chapter 41 . 9/12/2015
Great story, sad to see it end. Maybe someday your will start writing again.
Guest chapter 41 . 5/25/2015
Just another in the absurdly long line of authors who get you psyched and leave you hanging. SMH. Shame on you. Hope you get hit by a lorry. Then I can at least excuse your abandonment. Bitch.
Somethingalltogether chapter 41 . 5/27/2015
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for sharing it.
firstlove22 chapter 41 . 5/13/2015
Your going to seriously end it with that damn chapter tha hell!
1,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »