Reviews for Melly's fate
gabyhyatt chapter 5 . 8/3
Great chapter
R chapter 5 . 7/6
Since this is entitled "Melly's Fate" I think you need a little epilogue explaining how things working out with Scarlett and Rhett helped resolve things for Melly and her relationship with her husband and hopefully give her a HEA, maybe include her contented look at a wedding between their children Beau and Ella as you hinted with the two friends anticipating grandchildren.
R chapter 5 . 7/6
I enjoyed your story very much. What a nice resolution. It could use some editing, however, as the errors detract from being able to enjoy the story. The most glaring error was your repeated use of the word "wandering" when you mean "wondering." I hope to read more GWTW fan fiction from you in the future.
me chapter 5 . 6/23
Rhett actually had been to Tara, after he married Scarlett.
myself chapter 1 . 6/23
this is a cute idea, but it would take so much more than this to change the "old guard" regarding Scarlett. India wouldn't be so easily changed, either.

Nice try, though
starlite22 chapter 5 . 6/20
Glad you are back, hope we get to read more.
magnolia1717 chapter 5 . 6/20
Anna,sweetie,thank you..I love it!I had it in my following stories but have put it in my favorites.
magnolia1717 chapter 1 . 6/19
Anna,I love Scarlett and Melanie.I also love that Scarlett is getting closer to her calls Rhett daddy.I wouldn't mind if Wade called him daddy Rhett,too.I am also pleased Rhett is writing the children.
magnolia1717 chapter 2 . 6/17
Anna,I love that Scarlett at last is a loving Mother and Rhett reads that from the children's letters.I love it when it is written about Scarlett finally being able to show her children admitting he still loves Scarlett.I prefer Tara to Atlanta.
magnolia1717 chapter 3 . 6/17
Anna,please continue this.I like your stories and hate this is not finished.I like Ella calling Rhett and Melly's friendship.I want Scarlett and Rhett to forgive each other and be a loving family.
magnolia1717 chapter 4 . 5/5
Finish this.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2016
Pretty please continue this story as we are dying to see what you write in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
When you are ready, it would be wonderful to hear how you plan the story to progress. I am enjoying it. Please finish.
devinad chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
please finish like the story :)
Darcyman71 chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
I like this story. Please continue... thanks!