Reviews for The Caged Heart Chronicles, Part I: Renegade
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Wow, I love this. This is probably my favorite representation of Colosseum that I've read thus far. Please continue! I guess you haven't updated this in over a year, but you should consider coming back to it. :)

KitKat9653 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Wow I really love this fic, especially since I'm working on completing Colloseum now :)
Please update soon!
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
"she had nearly been forbidden to leave alone precisely because of dangers like them and her kidnapping ordeal" Nearly forbidden because of a kidnapping ordeal. Seeing as Rui was kidnapped in Orre, after she would've gotten permission, does that mean that she was kidnapped before? Or was that a typo?
And apparently Rui's ability to see the Shadows aren't specific to her. Which leads to a far wider world than presented in game.
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
I like it! Characterizations are interesting. You've really shaken things up and changed events around, whereas most Colosseum fics no matter how good stick to events much more closely. Wes still has a dark side no matter how much he tries to bury it and is properly paranoid about Snagem. Rui is doing more than just standing around and pointing out the Shadow Pokémon. There's realistic violence. And so on.
I also like the facts that you made Rui from Unova, whether it will remain as just a part of her backstory or play a part in the plot, and that the Caged Heart Chronicles has multiple parts, as that implies that you've planned ahead and possibly have a story line for post game.
Saya Moonshadow chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Ah, I definitely hope to see an update for this soon. I've seen a lot of Colosseum novelizations, but none of them have ever finished (as far as I know), and this one looks like it will be a lot of fun.

I like how you've characterized everyone so far; they are all recognizable and Wes is awesome. It's also nice to see that his Pokemon have distinct personalities, though I'm a little surprised that he didn't catch the Makuhita right away. I suppose he didn't want to give away what the Snag Machine was in front of Rui and Es Cade...I do hope he rescues the poor thing soon, however.

Anyway, this is already shaping up to be a good fic and I'm glad I found it. Happy writing!