Reviews for Decepticons Only Heir
Hivedragon chapter 3 . 7/28
I do hope that you will get back to this soon.
starlight.moonlight.sunshine chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
heheheheheheheheheh
FINISH IT!

(all hail lord starscream :))
dragon god 758 chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Nice story here
Secret chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
OMG... FUNNY! I WANT MORE PLS!
Dreadnought Mattherious chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
please Please continue the story
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Interesting
Asil Tark chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Update soon pretty please.
Safe runner chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Love the concept. Love Jack's attitude.

Check your grammar and you should also check your spelling. That's about what's bugging me. Could be a little more descriptive in scenes... like instead of saying stuff happened.. say how that stuff happened the noises made, the feeling's felt, and emotional reactions..

But hey, I'm lovin' this. Just check your spelling, perhaps spell check and if you're not sure there is . There are also beta readers available too.

I look forwards to more! I would love to see some Miko/Jack bonding time too!
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
I think even decepticons would work with autobots to take out a pack of scrapletts.
Hamm-Ram chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
heh, nice reference at the end there
Hamm-Ram chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I like this story. Jack, a bad guy. personally though, I think it would make more sense for Miko to be Megatron's adopted child than Jack. I mean, she's got that trouble-making attitude that would make her perfect as a Decepticon's heir.
Hamm-Ram chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
man, I am very eager to see what you do next. ooh, maybe you could have Miko ask Ratchet to make her like Jack, a techno-organic.
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Ow! Talk about reasoning with Jack. Anyway, when Megatron wakes up, he's going to shout "Starscream!" so loud that even the Autobots back at the base would hear him.
Darkest Nightmare's Dread chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I'm not surprised Starscream kicked Jack off the ship. Screamy essentially usurped the Decepticon leadership role, and had to eliminate all of Megatron's heirs, which was seemingly easy, considering that Megatron had only one. However, as Shockwave indicated in the Beast Hunters miniseries preview, prisoners have escaped from Starscream before. First, it was Arcee and Cliffjumper. In this, it was Jack. In the Beast Hunters preview, it was Wheeljack, who escaped from soldiers ordered to destroy him. Jack escaped from similar circumstances. I wonder what Airachnid thinks of him . . . . . .
Darkest Nightmare's Dread chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
A very nice AU story. Thanks for providing a point from the series. Helps give the reader an explanation for Jack's anger at Starscream. Are you planning on going more AU, and kill Megatron from the collapse of the space bridge, or will he survive?