Reviews for Explosions
nycorrall chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Amazing, as expected.
Emotional, as well.
You are a damn good writer.
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I could see you expanding on this story. There's a pretty good plot going so far.
I enjoyed it(:

Keep writing.

-Taylor Tonks
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I like it but I think you should add on to it
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Very wonderful tribute to the boston victims truely a sad story
Team04Phantom chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I'm in a hurry and don't want to sign in :/

I see you have these horrible events on your mind, too. I think you did a very good job with this piece as always. It's a touchy subject when things are this recent but you did it beautifully. I hope you are not near West. That was the scariest thing I've ever seen. God bless Boston and West indeed. *heart*
SamXDanny chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I FREAKIN LOVED THIS! I just... This was amazing! It was... So incredible! I... I loved it to death.

And I pray for Boston, too. And for all the cities that can be bombed.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your next one-shots! :)
delenafantasy chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Wow, that was beautifully written and utterly horrific to read. I really enjoyed this story, as touchy of a subject as it is. You really captured the emotion in this fic, I could really feel the way Danny was feeling. The panic, worry, numbness in a sense, was all incredibly clear. As sad as this fic is, it is wonderfully written. Amazing job :)
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
It's a beautiful story, so sad and still so sweet that they're all save. Very realistic, like Danny is too confused and shocked to change into Phantom the first moments. You wrote it very good.

Yeah, I heard about the explosions in Boston and West. Horrible. My thoughts and prayers for all the victims too.
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was a great story, its horrible what happened in Boston. Every time that marathon happens now, if it does, it will be a grim reminder of what happened, not only that but there will be fear as well: what if this happens was amazing to see the heroes that emerged out of it and to see the entire country give love and support to Boston. Its just a little sad that this unity happens when tragedy strikes.
A NoBody chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I almost cried reading...literally. I thought it was a fantastic one-shot. But I think you really should continue it.

-LaReyna