Reviews for Forget-Me-Not
Afuru chapter 5 . 7/18
aah finally happy ending yeahgreat story, author!
Afuru chapter 4 . 7/18
this s really heartbreaking chap! I almost made my mom worried cus I cried x"D
Afuru chapter 4 . 7/18
poor daichan
Afuru chapter 1 . 7/18
ohh daichanhang in there
Uchiha Zoro chapter 5 . 4/11
three words, author-san. TOO FUCKING AWESOME. I really really love your fic and I read it non-stop and since i'm such a huge crybaby, I am currently bawling my eyes out. HAHAHA this is one of the best AoMomo fics that I've read, thank you so much!
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 5 . 2/22
I started reading this story because i was in the need for some m rated action, but i never imagined that i would find myself reading this at 5 in the morning, and feeling this good and genuinely happy for the ending of this story, despite the fact that i have 2 tests in a few hours. This story is honestly one of the best I've ever read, thank you for writing it.
Marialena-Princess Of The Moon chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
Your story was really beautiful, the way you described their emotions, every single detail was so well-written, all the characters were right on point and well I just adored your story, it was so moving. I think I may end up writing something after a long time :)
Thank you for giving us this amazing story!
Shidou chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
OMG This is...this is...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *sob frantically*
It's so beautiful even though it was heart wrenching in the process. I feel like i wanna cry with the Aomines at the end QAQ
I read the entire 44.5k words consecutively without break and I feel like my eyes are falling out of their sockets now D'X
I loved your intro about habit too. Made me rethink about everything that I have taken for granted and gave me courage to keep up with what I thought is impossible and just try to make it a habit
Your fic is well-deserved to be one of the top favourited stories! You have my support ()b
Thanks for the great fic!
IReika chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
you know it really is A GREAT STORY OF AOMINE AND SATSUKI. YOU HEARD ME? GREAT STORRYY! /sorryiamsohappyritenow/ I have been find story about them but they are not really great as yours! I love how Aomine can so patiently wait for satsuki u.u I think you will have a lot of review if you change this rate into Rate T, you deserve to have so many many review author chaan! hwaa luv u so much :*
cupcakes chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
This is one of the best AoMomo fics I've read. Thank you very much for this!
AlwaysYourHome chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Waaaaaahhh. What an awesome story. It got me crying, depressing and giggling in some of it part. The way you write it is brilliant.
It's really need more attention. It such a pity that this couple is so underrated.
Anyway such a thing job girl.
Raffee chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Wow... this... this is a fenomenal story. I wish this was canon.

Thank you for writing this! You're an awesome writer!
pambihira chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
a solid heartwarming love story is what this is. Made me tear up a couple of times. Love it. The ending is solid. I wish it went on a little bit more. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this! Thanks for sharing it with us ;)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »