Reviews for Forget-Me-Not
Marialena-Princess Of The Moon chapter 5 . 4/8
Your story was really beautiful, the way you described their emotions, every single detail was so well-written, all the characters were right on point and well I just adored your story, it was so moving. I think I may end up writing something after a long time :)
Thank you for giving us this amazing story!
Shidou chapter 5 . 3/16
OMG This is...this is...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *sob frantically*
It's so beautiful even though it was heart wrenching in the process. I feel like i wanna cry with the Aomines at the end QAQ
I read the entire 44.5k words consecutively without break and I feel like my eyes are falling out of their sockets now D'X
I loved your intro about habit too. Made me rethink about everything that I have taken for granted and gave me courage to keep up with what I thought is impossible and just try to make it a habit
Your fic is well-deserved to be one of the top favourited stories! You have my support ()b
Thanks for the great fic!
IReika chapter 5 . 1/24
you know it really is A GREAT STORY OF AOMINE AND SATSUKI. YOU HEARD ME? GREAT STORRYY! /sorryiamsohappyritenow/ I have been find story about them but they are not really great as yours! I love how Aomine can so patiently wait for satsuki u.u I think you will have a lot of review if you change this rate into Rate T, you deserve to have so many many review author chaan! hwaa luv u so much :*
cupcakes chapter 5 . 1/15
This is one of the best AoMomo fics I've read. Thank you very much for this!
AlwaysYourHome chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Waaaaaahhh. What an awesome story. It got me crying, depressing and giggling in some of it part. The way you write it is brilliant.
It's really need more attention. It such a pity that this couple is so underrated.
Anyway such a thing job girl.
Raffee chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Wow... this... this is a fenomenal story. I wish this was canon.

Thank you for writing this! You're an awesome writer!
pambihira chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
a solid heartwarming love story is what this is. Made me tear up a couple of times. Love it. The ending is solid. I wish it went on a little bit more. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this! Thanks for sharing it with us ;)
Bakaririn chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
This is just so beautiful all throughout. The way you deliver the scenes is just... (cries) this is just so good. It's like reading a short novel. Yes, it's short but it's very satisfying. It doesn't look rushed, it doesn't look forced, it's smooth and flowing well.

Your writing and talent is making me cry.
Four thumbs up!
fly7angel chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
howwwwlllly mowwlllyyy! 。・゚゚・(д)・゚゚・。 i can't stop crying! one of the best Ao-Momo fics I've read! ヽ(Д)ノ I hope this has some kind of sequel where they already have kids! omg *sob*
Kantarera chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Imma only gonna tell you 2 things about this story. 1) you made me cry my eyes out and 2) i liked it even if it broke my heart... nuff' said
SioPao-chan chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Wow... I can't even properly phrase what I'm going to say.. Its just that beautiful. Not to mention that its greatly written. Hats off to you! You did an impressive job in writing this story :)
Pomporin300 chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
I practically wept like a baby reading this... such beautiful story...
thank you so much for writing this story author-san...
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Fucking. Hell.
I almost never leave reviews so quickly but this could not wait. Its 4 in the morning and I'm a sobbing heaping mass of goo and feels and I just remembered stuff and I cried in every chapter because its so fucking raw and real and sad and tragic and beautiful. And listening to music at the same time is a beautiful death sentence.
Whoever you are thank you. Fics so heartbreakingly bittersweet and /real/ are so hard to find anymore.
Than you. And never stop
nanashimai chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
i'm pretty sure i wasted tissues bc of this and going to wake up w/ my eyes hurts bc crying too much ;;
FairyLucyka chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
BIG SIS PERSONALLY I SHOULD SAY THAT YOU'VE RUINED MY FEELING FOR THE WHOLE CHAPTERS PLEASE /CRIES/
Actually I haven't read any angst fic for a long time and when I read yours, it surely made me felt so gloomy and broken heart :' totally broken heart and so confusion toward your story, even made me shed of a tear in the end of the story :' for the final chapter lol
You gave a shock therapy for your reader #okayimjustputahyperbolicatthis
But basically I'm still loving your work I still love your story :' and I know AoMomo is the most beautiful pairing ever at KnB lol
So, keep your best and I'm rooting on you, Big Sis! :DDDD