Reviews for Forget-Me-Not
ArcherEmiyaAlter chapter 1 . 3/22
I think in my 17 years in this world. This is the most I've cried from a SINGLE chapter of a story. Great work my friend.
cutielove077 chapter 5 . 3/17
This is absolutely beautiful! You had no idea of how much I fought tears in the last chapter, though it didn't work at all, because I'm having trouble breathing normally right now. *sobs* Beautiful! Best MomoixAomine fic ever! ovo
LiberumVersu chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
I absolutely loved this fic. Finally, an Aomomo fic with depth. I love how you wrote this and managed to keep their characters still intact. It was a beautiful build up of their situation coated with a whirlwind of emotions. Chapter 4 had me tearing up twice (since this is my 2nd time reading it.)

hope you write more and thank you for a beautiful fic.
Afuru chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
aah finally happy ending yeahgreat story, author!
Afuru chapter 4 . 7/18/2016
this s really heartbreaking chap! I almost made my mom worried cus I cried x"D
Afuru chapter 4 . 7/18/2016
poor daichan
Afuru chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
ohh daichanhang in there
Uchiha Zoro chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
three words, author-san. TOO FUCKING AWESOME. I really really love your fic and I read it non-stop and since i'm such a huge crybaby, I am currently bawling my eyes out. HAHAHA this is one of the best AoMomo fics that I've read, thank you so much!
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 5 . 2/22/2016
I started reading this story because i was in the need for some m rated action, but i never imagined that i would find myself reading this at 5 in the morning, and feeling this good and genuinely happy for the ending of this story, despite the fact that i have 2 tests in a few hours. This story is honestly one of the best I've ever read, thank you for writing it.
Marialena-Princess Of The Moon chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
Your story was really beautiful, the way you described their emotions, every single detail was so well-written, all the characters were right on point and well I just adored your story, it was so moving. I think I may end up writing something after a long time :)
Thank you for giving us this amazing story!
Shidou chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
OMG This is...this is...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *sob frantically*
It's so beautiful even though it was heart wrenching in the process. I feel like i wanna cry with the Aomines at the end QAQ
I read the entire 44.5k words consecutively without break and I feel like my eyes are falling out of their sockets now D'X
I loved your intro about habit too. Made me rethink about everything that I have taken for granted and gave me courage to keep up with what I thought is impossible and just try to make it a habit
Your fic is well-deserved to be one of the top favourited stories! You have my support ()b
Thanks for the great fic!
IReika chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
you know it really is A GREAT STORY OF AOMINE AND SATSUKI. YOU HEARD ME? GREAT STORRYY! /sorryiamsohappyritenow/ I have been find story about them but they are not really great as yours! I love how Aomine can so patiently wait for satsuki u.u I think you will have a lot of review if you change this rate into Rate T, you deserve to have so many many review author chaan! hwaa luv u so much :*
cupcakes chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
This is one of the best AoMomo fics I've read. Thank you very much for this!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »