Reviews for Better Get in Character
a reader chapter 10 . 8/4
This story is so well written! Shane you stopped writing it 3 years ago.. I hope you see this and somehow find the motivation to finish this! 3
juli chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
It doesn't make sense, why would Robin let Bart go he is not very thrusting and they are not some little kids that believe everything they are told. On the other hand I can totally see blue believing them because he is too thrusting, but he wouldn't have let bart go by himself.
juli chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
Its getting good :)
juli chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
I like the story so far! Thank you for the blueimpulse
juli chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I had thought about bart's fake personality as well, it seems like a good start. :)
darkmickyangel chapter 10 . 5/11/2015
This story is awesome! These two dont get good enough stories with an emphasis on the story. Really exited to see where it'll go. Will he tell everyone his mission and be confined to a wheel chair till thay fix him? Or will he turn blue and then unturn him?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Pleaseeeee write mlre
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
AHHHH such a great story building up so far! I hope you'll continue to update this!
Sonorous Scripter chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
You've done a great job writing this fic. _ Pleeeeease update soon!
SENAEE chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
QUE es todo? enserio...?

ooww mean, this story surprised me, I love, you know? I have revealed to read it in full and IT WAS WORTH! Now, the frustration of waiting for the update oh dios!

continua pleaseeeee

y algunas observaciones ok?
amigo intimo I have to tell you that you hear quite strange to say in Spanish ... they would understand more fraternally be "cercano amigo" as it is written in English close friend

mierda follando (I do not remember where exactly did you use) what the hell is that?, very common expression would be ... depending on how you want to use in scare "no mames!", angrily "cabron", disagree "cabron/ wey or huey*", no me cages ... in fact there are several, and to think ummmm

I hope does not bother you. ok?

I hope to read you soon!
Lokilover21 chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
Wow, I really love what you've done with this story. The way you wrote Bart is so well done, thank you so much for writing this.
KKsaiyancat chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Eh, I know how it feels to lack motivation. Come back to this story when you feel ready, and if you don't want to, then don't! Either way, glad you're still alive.

Short but interesting!

-KK
nivael chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
uuuuuhhhh.. jaime and bart tangled up in bed.
i can really imagine that perfectly XD

but bart does have to make a descision!
i mean, fuck the world, who cares about mankind... but ... he cannot betray jaime!
please! let him take the right road! and jaime finally has to realize barts feelings... he is such a jerk :P
KKsaiyancat chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
*le gasp* How could I completely forget to review for the past... three? Chapters!? I must be busier than I thought...Anyways, how are you? It's been awhile, hasn't it?

Poor Bart... Suffering even more... And now things have grown between him and Jaime... That stinks!

-KK
nivael chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
oh, that is not a satisfying end...
why can' t he tell jaime? i mean, Bart is the last Person that wants the blue beatle to go online. even at the cost of his own life! i hope he is going to be honest with Jaime. they need to stand up against the reach together.

waiting despetrately for the next chapter! ;D