Reviews for Lone Wolf
kagewolf25 chapter 2 . 9/15/2017
Love this fanfic so far can't wait to see where U take the story
sweetdeb30 chapter 22 . 8/8/2017
Hey girl...I didn't realize how far behind I was...the story is coming along great..I love it
Bronwynn chapter 22 . 7/12/2017
This chapter got me all choked up. I was hoping to see Michelle and Ben heal and move forward together - no more nightmares, just secure in one another. They are mates and got through it together. Yay! Michelle singing again was something Ben noticed because he knows her so well.
Chaytons Angel chapter 22 . 7/12/2017
I, for one, am really glad you didn't drag that out! It made perfect sense that finally being intimate again would help to heal the mate bond between them. This chapter made me tear up, just a little!
Chaytons Angel chapter 21 . 7/12/2017
Somehow I missed this chapter. O.o I noticed one minor slip while Medea crawled between Ben and Michelle and Mercy grabbed her, you accidentally said 'Michelle handed a protesting Medea over to Jesse...

Okay, that said, I loved this chapter!
Bronwynn chapter 21 . 2/10/2017
I know Michelle is definitely not okay but I'm relieved to see that the people who care about her are sticking by her. I look forward to more.
Deb Y chapter 19 . 6/28/2016
Fabulous Story!
Bronwynn chapter 20 . 6/21/2016
You're chapters are aways worth the wait! I suppose I should feel guilty at the schadenfreude I felt when Clint finally went down, but he definitely had it coming. Michelle has been through a lot and her reaction to being brought back was understandable. I hope her wolf will help her stay calm so she can begin to understand what happened to her. I know Ben will help Michelle heal from all she has been through. I'm relieved that she is back and I know Ben will be there for her no matter how long it takes for her to feel whole again.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/19/2016
Oh my gods this was soooo worth the wait! I loved this chapter. Clint finally got what he deserved. Poor Michelle, she has a lot of healing to do but Ben will help her with it!
lonely rider chapter 19 . 4/8/2016
nice plot!very interesting development
Deborah Morris S chapter 19 . 3/24/2016
Good chapter..Baba Yaga...is becoming a major player in the Mercy seried
Bronwynn chapter 19 . 2/21/2016
This chapter was full of tension and I was on edge the entire time. I wanted Ben and Adam to find Clint but I knew Michelle was in really bad shape. I'm relieved that Clint was taken care of. Now they can rest easy that he won't trouble them anymore. Thanks to a quick thinking Mercy, I believe there is still hope for Michelle to recover. I LOVE that you brought Baba Yaga into the mix! I think she fits perfectly into this story. Well done! I look forward to more.
Chaytons Angel chapter 19 . 2/17/2016
When I read that you'd decided to bring back a character that was a big help in Bone Crossed I had a feeling it was Baba Yaga! This chapter was definitely worth waiti8ng for and now I'm on pins and needles for the next one! I'm so glad Clint is dead, he deserved to be ripped to pieces for what he did!
melissa chapter 18 . 2/1/2016
please update again soon... thanks!
Chaytons Angel chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
Oh.. my... gods. This better not be the end! That is a sucky way to end a fic!

I took you at your word when you said if we saw something needing to be fixed, to tell you. So here it is:
just before it jumps to Montana, Mercy is thinking about all Ben has suffered, the sentence says "Mercy shook his head" instead of "her head"

Then, further down, when Clint has removed Michelle's clothes and it jumps to Ben, you missed a quotation mark, when Bran tells Ben he can help with the bond. The sentence is: Ben nodded, sitting up. Yes sir. Please, I'll do anything to help her.": It's missing the first ", in front of Yes.

A little further down, you have the word 'tow' instead of 'to' where Ben hears Michelle's voice in his head, realizes Clint is going to try to rape her: 'but this time it had turned tow sexual'.

Again, after Robert is dead, when Clint kisses Michelle and she tears his lip, when he moves in to try to force himself on her again, she kicks at Clint. The sentence reads "Before he could get a good grip, he put everything she had into a kick that catches Clint squarely in the groin. It was a longshot, but it lands with a crunch she was certain he would always remember'. The tense is messed up, it should say 'that caught Clint squarely in the groin. It was a longshot, but it landed with a crunch she was certain he would always remember'.