Reviews for Lone Wolf
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
OMG you need to update! I've been waiting so long!
Lonely rider chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
Better action I like the bit whith Pete
lonely rider chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
To much sex for my taste. Things left implicit have .more strength than torrid descriptions of such the action is good
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Rather hot!
Kaya Nah chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
I really really can't wait until you post in the next chapter! :)
Kaya Nah chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
I really am enjoying that fic so far. Since I read the Mercy series along with the Alpha&Omega one, I have been looking for more from that world and, so far, yours has been the most satisfying. :)
Reading on!
sweetdeb30 chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
That was a sweet/sad chapter. It had Ben on the caring emotionally for Michelle. ..one pick...If I read it right...David and Clint are talking on the phone and it sounds like David making the comment but you put Clint said...I might be wrong
Megz17 chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
Very ominous ending there! I enjoyed this chapter and it both answered and posed many questions. Well done :)
ashes at midnight chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
This was great. I'm really interested in seeing Ben and Michelle's romance develop and work out what Clint and David are up too. The scene with Lacy, Pete and Michelle was cute.
EmperorofRome chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Hello, it been so long since I reviewed anything of yours but here I go. That was a sad chapter really bringing the feels for her and I really want Clint to die a very painful death. He is a disgrace to the whole werewolf community and his alpha, I would love to see Charles kick his ass for there crimes.

P.S. Good luck on your class and can't wait to see more of your awesome stories.
EzzieSkull chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Sheesh! You're so good at making me all tensed up XD
I can see a pretty bloody battle in the near future, the way this is going and all ...
Bronwynn chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
I thought Michelle's grieving process was very well-written. It's easier to go through the motions and make it through the service in a bit of a fog, but when the crowd is gown and you are forced to tackle what the loved one left behind-it hits you. Michelle broke down when she was going through her mother's things. I felt for her. She knows her mother was murdered and she is certain Clint is behind it. This chapter really set the stage for lots to come. Clearly, Clint is following the orders of his alpha and Hector is very important to them. That pack is bad news. I loved the scene where Lacy came and where Michelle got reacquainted with Pete. That horse trusted her despite his senses telling him that she was a predator and she felt absolute joy riding again. Seeing Michelle on that horse really hit Ben and he admitted to himself that he was in love with her. It looks like there is lots more to come and I look forward to more.
Megz17 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Really enjoying this story of yours! You are doing a great job of making Ben likeable to the reader without making him out of character. Cant wait to see where this goes next!
Megz17 chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Interesting chapter. Don't know if it was intentional but good response from Adam when Michelle called him sir. That is the typical response from an NCO(Sargent in this case) when they are called by an officer's title; well played :)
sweetdeb30 chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
That evil s.o.b. killing her mother..yup I think Michelle and Ben are heading to Sacramento. ..I loved it...getting down and dirty there..very nice..the 1st part seemed a little fast thru the scenes..but that was just a lead up to camping..good sex chapter