Reviews for Lone Wolf
Deb Y chapter 19 . 6/28
Fabulous Story!
Bronwynn chapter 20 . 6/21
You're chapters are aways worth the wait! I suppose I should feel guilty at the schadenfreude I felt when Clint finally went down, but he definitely had it coming. Michelle has been through a lot and her reaction to being brought back was understandable. I hope her wolf will help her stay calm so she can begin to understand what happened to her. I know Ben will help Michelle heal from all she has been through. I'm relieved that she is back and I know Ben will be there for her no matter how long it takes for her to feel whole again.
Oh my gods this was soooo worth the wait! I loved this chapter. Clint finally got what he deserved. Poor Michelle, she has a lot of healing to do but Ben will help her with it!
lonely rider chapter 19 . 4/8
nice plot!very interesting development
Deborah Morris S chapter 19 . 3/24
Good chapter..Baba Yaga...is becoming a major player in the Mercy seried
Bronwynn chapter 19 . 2/21
This chapter was full of tension and I was on edge the entire time. I wanted Ben and Adam to find Clint but I knew Michelle was in really bad shape. I'm relieved that Clint was taken care of. Now they can rest easy that he won't trouble them anymore. Thanks to a quick thinking Mercy, I believe there is still hope for Michelle to recover. I LOVE that you brought Baba Yaga into the mix! I think she fits perfectly into this story. Well done! I look forward to more.
Chaytons Angel chapter 19 . 2/17
When I read that you'd decided to bring back a character that was a big help in Bone Crossed I had a feeling it was Baba Yaga! This chapter was definitely worth waiti8ng for and now I'm on pins and needles for the next one! I'm so glad Clint is dead, he deserved to be ripped to pieces for what he did!
melissa chapter 18 . 2/1
please update again soon... thanks!
Chaytons Angel chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
Oh.. my... gods. This better not be the end! That is a sucky way to end a fic!

I took you at your word when you said if we saw something needing to be fixed, to tell you. So here it is:
just before it jumps to Montana, Mercy is thinking about all Ben has suffered, the sentence says "Mercy shook his head" instead of "her head"

Then, further down, when Clint has removed Michelle's clothes and it jumps to Ben, you missed a quotation mark, when Bran tells Ben he can help with the bond. The sentence is: Ben nodded, sitting up. Yes sir. Please, I'll do anything to help her.": It's missing the first ", in front of Yes.

A little further down, you have the word 'tow' instead of 'to' where Ben hears Michelle's voice in his head, realizes Clint is going to try to rape her: 'but this time it had turned tow sexual'.

Again, after Robert is dead, when Clint kisses Michelle and she tears his lip, when he moves in to try to force himself on her again, she kicks at Clint. The sentence reads "Before he could get a good grip, he put everything she had into a kick that catches Clint squarely in the groin. It was a longshot, but it lands with a crunch she was certain he would always remember'. The tense is messed up, it should say 'that caught Clint squarely in the groin. It was a longshot, but it landed with a crunch she was certain he would always remember'.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2015
whimper whimper...Kill em Ben!
Bronwynn chapter 18 . 12/23/2015
I can understand why this chapter was difficult to write. You did a great job at setting the tone for this chapter. The tension was palpable and I could feel the frustration and impatience of Mercy and Ben to find Michelle. I must say I wasn't unhappy when Charles took care of David and I look forward to him catching up with Clint as well. I know things seemed very bad for Michelle at the end of the chapter, but I hope it isn't as bad as it appeared. They finally found her. Clint won't live much longer but Michelle needs to heal. I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2015
Love this chapter. ..the switching from each location, builds the intensity of whats going down...sorta like music in a movie, ramping up tensions, time, emotions.
And as,i said earlier...Mary Jo does it again!
Deb
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2015
Mary jo...did it again...when will she learn
Chaytons Angel chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
GAH! Cliffhanger, I hate cliffhangers!

I love this and look forward to reading the next chapter whenever it gets updated, as I have it on my favorite list now.
Chaytons Angel chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
Everyone does seem in character to me. And I just KNEW he was going to grab her. I just hope the others get to her soon.. and I really hope Ben gets to be the one to give Clint the killing blow.