Reviews for Lone Wolf
Ultie chapter 8 . 4/12
Omg you cannot leave us there for months. ;.; update dsoon please I want to know what happenS! These two are great!
ashes at midnight chapter 8 . 4/12
LOL, poor Ben! Love where this story is heading, and i can't wait to hear more about Hector and what happened to him.
Bronwynn chapter 8 . 4/6
This story is getting intense. After the hesitation on both their parts, I felt bad for Michelle and Ben that their moment was interrupted. Finally they both seemed to be on the same page and neither was running away, which is wonderful. I think the timing was great. They both accept that there is something undeniable between them and they are finally beginning to act upon it. Still, Michelle is a mom and her son needed her. I knew Ben would understand and I hope that raincheck comes sooner rather than later. Still, they are determined. I loved that Ben put his hand on her thigh as she called Hector back. It shows that what happened between them wasn't just something that happened haphazardly. Despite finding Ben a bit odd, Michelle knows that getting involved with him was inevitable and I must say that I'm happy about that. Don't worry about the pace of the updates. Your writing is always excellent and the updates are very much worth waiting for. I really am enjoying this story and I look forward to seeing what will unfold.
MACMONKEY chapter 8 . 4/6
Loved it and can't wait for the next chapter!(:
EmperorofRome chapter 8 . 4/5
Finally there getting together and I like how we see why she left that other pack (those bastereds) and she reunited with her son which is always a plus. I love where you are taking this story keep up the good work and best of luck with your other works. :)
textbug3115 chapter 8 . 4/4
yay! more!
Getting hot and heavy...I'm thinking Clint is coming and hr wants what he thinks is his...not if Ben can help it...and Hector. .Alpha material?
wolf18girl chapter 7 . 3/24
Oooh! A cliffhanger! I hope you can add then next chapter soon I'm hooked! Your story is well put together and you easily capture Patricia's characters. Keep up the good work!
Ultie chapter 1 . 2/24
Update sooooooon!
whitetigerwolf chapter 7 . 2/25
Me like.

Keep up the good work. This really is an excellent story.
ashes at midnight chapter 7 . 1/31
Wow! Now that's what i call a plot twist! Good job, i've been following this for a while and reading on my phone. But thought i'd get on the computer and leave you a proper review for once. *claps* bravo! Looking forward to more, take all the time you need i'm patient and a writer myself so i know how hard it is to get a chapter out.
EmperorofRome chapter 7 . 1/30
Whoa, I did not see that end coming that will definitely make a good read next time. As always another chapter that is filled with all your goodies especially with giving us background on our two main characters which makes me want to know more about Ben and Michelle. Keep up the good work and have the best of luck writing.
mel chapter 6 . 1/29
please update sooner! thank you
textbug3115 chapter 7 . 1/29
yay! thanks for posting!
Bronwynn chapter 7 . 1/29
When I saw your post the other day about having 13 pages to proofread, I hoped it was for this story. Lots happened in this chapter-lots of great things. Michelle and Ben not only are both very aware of their growing feelings for one an other, but their sexual tension is affecting the pack as well. They're not fooling anyone. I really enjoyed the conversation they had when they met for breakfast. Michelle wants so hard to keep Ben at a distance, yet she really opened up to him and shared a lot of information regarding her past. Ben reciprocated and I think they have a much better understanding of one another. Despite the fact that she ended up storming out, they really know each other much better now. That was a shocker at the end. I knew that there was a big possibility that it was Hector, but I wasn't expecting Michelle's revelation at the end. Well done!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »