Reviews for Worlds Apart
Sanjana R chapter 7 . 11/15
This is...
Why chapter 35 . 10/10
You had me until here... DAY TRIP TO MIDDLE EARTH!
smile-clarenet chapter 32 . 9/14
Oh that was a beautiful chapter. The blessing from the Valar is just perfect.
smile-clarenet chapter 14 . 9/13
Of all people to catch out with Legolas and Maya's appearance in Middle Earth, you chose Gimli *snicker*. Brilliant. I'm loving this.
Raider-K chapter 49 . 9/10
This story has been so epic and so heart-warming, I'm glad to see Maya and Legolas finally get their own happily ever after. Loved all the fluff! It was a perfect amount of fluff and it was very rewarding to see these characters find peace after struggling for so long. I was really pleased to see some Gimli at the very end too.

This story was tremendously fun and entertaining. You completely exceeded my expectations at every turn, and I think you have created something here to be very proud of. Congratulations!
Stupid. Girl
reader128 chapter 1 . 9/8
Loved it!
You're BACK! I was so glad to see that you'd finally updated this! I loved every moment of this story and I thought the ending was great!
theviolinxx chapter 49 . 9/7
Awwww! *sniffles* its truly the end now! I've loved this fic so much, its really sad to see it end :'(
I do love this ending, and gimli's bit was just so perfect ! At least I have a road less travelled to comfort me now :P
horseyyay chapter 49 . 9/7
*melts* agh no i will not cry... i will not cry.. im crying... its so sweet and adorable and ahgghhhh i have to go and read the ENTIRE fic again now :) well that will keep me amused for a few hours...
Destiny Xavier16 chapter 49 . 9/7
I've been waiting for this ending for so long! Great job and I look forward to reading more of your work!
HyacinthiaPhoenix chapter 49 . 9/7
This is probably my favourite fanfiction of all time. You've done a wonderful job; Maya and Legolas are so perfect and so was everything else :') Although I'm sad its over, I look forward to seeing more from you! You're definitely a talented writer.
KD Skywalker chapter 49 . 9/7

I'm sad that it is over! But I am glad that you finally finished it! WELL DONE!
Galhel chapter 18 . 5/1
OHHHHHHH! What! Thranduil knows! He knows about the bracelet! (the stage has been set! XD )
RainbowPotter chapter 7 . 2/22