Reviews for Worlds Apart
firerosedreamer67 chapter 48 . 5/3
Just finished reading this wonderful story of yours! ...a fun revisit it was!...
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 49 . 4/24
*Cries* No it can't be over, there must be more somewhere? This was such a great story, I laughed out loud and snorted many a time. I shed a few tears here and there, but mostly I just kept thinking I couldn't stop reading because it was such an amazing story. You have a great deal of talent and I can't wait to share this story with my friend who recently joined the fanfiction community! I hope you write a few one shot's of everyone from this story and post them.
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 48 . 4/24
Super cute chapter! I truly said "aww" many times out loud. I really like the way that you are able to write every scene and make it seem like the reader is right there!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 47 . 4/24
Yay none of the main people died! For a moment there I thought Legolas wasn't gonna make it back, but I figured he had to because there are still a few more chapters and the Valor did promise to protect the family...I don't want this story to end! I've been dragging it out as long as I can, but all good things must come to an end I guess...
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 40 . 4/23
I don't know if you've ever seen the movie Ever After, but Arwens line reminded me so much of the lines from when the Baroness was on trial!
Queen:"Choose your words wisely madame, for they very well may be your last...You are hence forth stripped of your title, and you, and your horrible daughter will be shipped to the Americas..."
Anyways, I'm glad they were able to catch Lord Adrahil before he fled from the city. I'm also glad that you had Aragorn keep Lady Ioreth secret as secret. I also really liked that they (Legolas, Arwen, Aragorn, Maya) didn't have to spill Lady Iorth's secret during the trial, very nicely done.
Well now Jen's secret is out! I hope she and Justin don't have too much trouble with the starting of their family, we know that Maya and Legolas will help out in anyway that they can, but Jen and Justin really don't feel comfortable accepting help, yet, from their friends.
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 39 . 4/23
I knew it, Lord Adrahill was behind the attempt to seduce Legolas, I'll bet he's behind the attacks as well. I feel bad, a little, for Lady Ioreth as she's caught in between a rock and a hard place. Sucks that during that time period a young lady's reputation was EVERYTHING. I hope she comes to her senses and tells Lord Adrahill to piss off for good!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 38 . 4/23
What a jerk this Lady Ioreth is. Legolas said "No!", thankfully, because as he pointed out he's married, loves his wife, and has a child. I'm wondering if Lady Ioreth's father put her up to seducing Legolas, but i'm thinking no because of the way that this scene was written. I hope Maya is able to understand that Legolas wouldn't cheat on her, but she's been cheated on before so her emotions might take over before her brain can rationalize what she saw and all the things Legolas has done for her, and their child.
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 35 . 4/23
Geeze, truly Justin and Jen were not in ME long at all before getting into trouble! I'm so glad that Aragon and his wife were not out of the castle when Jen and Justin dropped in, that could have turned ugly if that were the case. I am surprised that Aragon thought that the guards were the ones who injured Jen, it seems that most characters that require guards seem to end up asking if their guards mistreated said character(s).
Maya had the baby! That's super exciting I'm glad everything went well with the birth of her son :)
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 34 . 4/23
How exciting that Jen and Justin get to go to Middle Earth! I'm going to assume they get transported near Legolas and Maya, and not some random place in Middle Earth. Maya will be over joyed when she sees Jen, and tells her everything that has happened since she (Maya) and Legolas left Earth.
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 31 . 4/22
Well I think the twins got off a little too easy! Poor Maya had nothing to cover her self with when they took her clothes, but maybe it's just as satisfying that they had to trace around the palace in just a towel while searching for their clothes. I'm glad that King Thranduil is softening towards Maya, it will make her life soo much easier!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 30 . 4/22
I can't wait to see what Legolas does for revenge with the twins! Whatever they receive as punishment they totally deserve ;)
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 28 . 4/20
Oh geeze! I can only imagine what happens when Elladan and Elrohir find out Maya really is his wife. If Legolas ever finds out what the twins did to her they will be hung up by their ears.
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 26 . 4/20
I'm sure Maya's FIL is going to be over joyed to find out that his DIL has gone missing! She and Eowyn really didn't think this through, and i'm sure there will be hell to pay for it. Glad that Maya and Legolas finally are able to start their family, we know they will at least have a son, but I hope they have many children! Legolas is going to be super thrilled that Maya is pregnant, I hope he doesn't coddle Maya too much during this time period. :)
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 24 . 4/18
Well that dinner wasn't awkward at all! Poor Maya, she gets transported to another realm, has to deal with a FIL who dislikes her to the extreme and pretty much made that publicly known, has to learn another language along with the culture, learn to be a princess and an elf princess at that, dealing with the whole starting a family thing, and now to top it off the lying husband thing...she's just not having a very good start at her new life.
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 23 . 4/17
Legolas is in some HOT water right about now! I wouldn't want to be in his shoes when Maya finds him, he will be lucky to make it out alive. He might even rather welcome orcs over her temper!
1,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »