Reviews for Marvel Phantom
"Televised debate", or not this is a very serious take on Danny Phantom,and things like it, that i don't see much and highly enjoy. I truly respect you for that. If you write like this with other things, then you should be walk with your chin up proud because of it.
Well, VERY few people mes with religion or religious things in general. I respect you for putting a bit in here, cause that takes some real Courage. Even I won't touch a religious topic with a stick long enough to poke the moon. I tried... Didn't work too well. You earned my respect for that.
when this story is complete do you plan on a sequel
will there be any interaction between jack o'neill's clone and dani phantom
wonderful story so far also, good luck with your thesis.
niyuu chapter 7 . 1/31
i really hope to see more of this series! its AMAZING
since you're showing how brilliant the Fentons are do you have any ideas for an Eureka crossover with Danny phantom? if you don't know what Eureka is, it is a town full of super geniuses.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
will the Ascended beings from stargate be in here? will Danny's ghost Enemies be original characters? if not i cant wait to see how you write them in to the story. will other aliens from stargate be in here like Goa'uld/Tok'ra, Jaffa, or Asgard? will Technus ever fight Replicators? will Samantha Carter study Fenton tech?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
will the NID from stargate sg1 or the guys in white (GIW) be involved in this story?
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
This story and your take on everything is seriously freaking amazing! I've completely fallen in love with this universe! I can't wait to see where it goes and I'm way too eager to get past the introductory part and wade into the plot. I hadn't even considered the possibility of Jazz having powers too, but you've worked it in so well its almost hard to think of her as normal anymore. I'm curious about so very many things you seem to have only hinted at so far and there are so many things and people in place that I can barely imagine the possibilities, let alone comprehend them. I look forward to your next update! Until then I think I'm going to check out what else you've written. Your style is addicting and id love to just live in your head for a while...
Racke chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Daniel "Jackson". Wow. That's just-... wow. I'm seriously laughing about that, because holy hell the irony of that name cropping up in a not-scientifically-approved-but-now-totally-scientifically-proven family is just hilarious. I do wonder if there were any Fentons who were as obsessed with pyramids as the rest of them are with ghosts?

Also, Vlad simply disappearing instead of "leaving" sounds quite intriguing.
readaddict123 chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
This is great! Update soon!
Pokemaster22 chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
I would like to say HOLY CRAP IN A HANDBASKET did you do a lot of research for this story or what?
bibliophilea chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
I love this. I love the way you had the world react to the absolute genius of the Fentons. I love the way you built on Danny's powers, and the way ghosts interact with the world. I love the way you show character both when in the point of view of a character, and when viewing another character from that point of view. I love seeing Jazz with powers, and seeing how she reacts to them. I love the way you write, to show everything as the character perceives and thinks about it as it's happening. I love the way you go into the family dynamic of the Fentons. Most importantly, I love the careful thought you've clearly put into everything about this story, from the timeline, to the way characters interact with each other and the world around them, to the world itself. This story is incredible. Thank you so much for putting it in a place where I could find it and marvel at how amazing it is (pun not intended as I was thinking it, but fully intended as I was writing it).
Take all the time you need. You clearly have a busy life, and your life comes before this. I'd rather you take longer to update with something you're happy with writing, than feel pressured into updating with something that doesn't satisfy you just to get something out there. I look forward to the next installment , however long it takes to come out! (::
BlueCaesar chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Great story! I've always loved the site and putting it in the Marvel Universe is a stroke of genius. A little slow, but high quality so thanks for writing and posting. I can't wait to see how Sheild gets involved!