Reviews for Marvel Phantom
ShiraCr18 chapter 1 . 1/29
OMG this chapter really good!
This is good more please.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Cool...too bad u haven't updated in a while.
DragonJo64 chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
she has powers of self kinesis is my guess. ways to extrapolate on that power is she can give extra momentum, energy, or strength to any of her body parts, moving them as she wants when she wants it. at least thats how i would use that power.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
Pretty awesome. So I'm not clear on Jazz's power. Can she just fly? Or is it like a flight equation like Jesse Quicks speed force equation. I couldn't tell if she needs the equation to fly or was just using it as something to focus on to wrap her mind around the flight construct.
The Sin of Justice chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
This has been utterly fantastic. I enjoy the liberties you're taking with the series, and you're writing the characters so well. It would be great if you could continue, but I really don't see that happening though.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
crazy idea rwby & danny phantom shared universe via stargate.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Ooh don't forget, the ops...uh tower? What ever the thing on top of their house is, can turn in to a blimp and jet and who knows what else.
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
Really wish that this would get updated. The wait better be worth it!
Leomonta chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
Thanks for writing a more believable view on DP. It's always good to see realistic representations of parents. Too often I see these either perfect american families; the ones who happen to be super strict and overprotective (yet their children don't seem to care?), but it was all done in the name of love, or those parents who don't understand anything and are depicted poorly (the Mansons). Seeing actual people as parents is refreshing.

And wow, finally someone who didn't use the cartoon white light of transformation. Why can't it be generally accepted fannon that that was a TV trope? Seeing the more 'negative' aspects of becoming ghost is also interesting. Although I think it would be interesting if they got worse. Not life changingly terrible but the cartoon, as do many fics, often depict it as having no actually bad/physical results. Sure being cold and seeing emotions could be bad but they're not exactly bad. More of just an addition to everything he had before.

Can't say I was expecting a psychic Jazz, but it's cool. A lot of people just throw her under the bus and treat her as an extra. As a side note I feel like Jazz will definitely make the first move into the superhero world, or at least accepting it as heroic acts. Plus I totally think she'd be out there in there derpy mask and bed-sheet cape before she realizes it's not all it's cracked up to be.

Keep up the great writing. Has it been too many years to hope for an update still?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
This story is amazing. Not only is it incredibly interesting, the writing style you use is wonderful, and your world building makes all of this work. I do wonder, though, if you're going to add the X-men into this, too. I'm also curious as to how old Tony and Rhode are. It might've just been an oversight on my part, but I don't think their ages were defined in story. Are they Danny's age? Or are they closer to Jazz in age? Or are they a bit younger? Is H.Y.D.R.A. going to rear it's ugly head eventually? Is Danny going to meet Clockwork in this story sometime? Will he ever tell his parents, or even his sister about being a halfa? So many possibilities! So exciting! And I can't wait to read more! :D Although, I noticed it's been two years since your last update on this... At this point, I'm just hoping you don't abandon this story and forget about it. I understand having life making you busy. You obviously can't write fan fiction 24/7 if you want to live and eat and socialize. :P I also understand having to deal with procrastination and laziness, ugh... Anyways, you've done an amazing job with this story so far. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this gem of a story with us readers! I'm definitely going to check out your other stories. *-)
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
I recognize that the story is on hold, but I figured I'd toss in an idea for how to introduce Valerie. In canon, her dad loses his job after the incident with Cujo, and we see him later as kind of depressed while they are living in a run-down apartment. There are other appearances too, but that is the one that gets the most screen time. So, why not go with that same intro, but have the Fentons offer him a job? They need security after all, or at least that was Howard's suggestion. And, with Vlad supposedly gone, what better way for Val to get her hands on ghost tech? Unless... of course... Vlad isn't actually dead, or is and just comes back.

Also, I vote for a Danny x X-23 pairing. The idea of Danny getting the shovel talk from Wolverine just tickles something down inside me.
Schattenlos chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
A hidden gem, hope you'll continue this story
Mariepc chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
Hello? are you going to continue this story? because its really good! i hope you continue it
Phantom-Thunder chapter 7 . 5/16/2016
OK so Danny takes after Williams side and Jazz gets a x gene...? from somewhere on Maddies side.
The house is enchanted. .. probably with wards instead of natural barriers. Although alchemic masonry isn't exactly natural. The water is probably for non ecto undead. Unless I miss the part where that tried to keep out too. Marvel's version of Death is rather interesting as she might try to adopt Danny or something. Maybe Freakshow is part that necromancer branch of the family and doesn't carry the name Fenton but Showenhower and is part of the Circus of Crime.
Nobody has mentioned Hulk rampaging or anything is under the radar right now? The Hulk usually comes up in conversation randomly due mass property damage. I'm really liking this, it reminds me of a story I started but haven't published called Marvelous Phantom, except Danny fixes the portal, his parents end up trapped in the ghost zone, so Danny goes to Wakanda and the Savage Lands to find a way to rescue them while trying to control his rampant powers and being chased by men in suits. My only tiff is the spikes on Danny's outfit, although I do appreciate that you made them spectral constructs instead normal clothes that colors changed.