Reviews for Marvel Phantom
Rowknan chapter 3 . 6/25
What is Maddie's last name Darkholme? Oh holy shit...
This is great, I really hope you continue. This has so much potential.
QuestionsForSome chapter 1 . 5/23
I hate to see such stories full of potential die out

Are there no plans for an update?
omg this is awesome and i would love to see it updated but its only been like what 3 years ... so you know nevermind. btw great story
ShiraCr18 chapter 1 . 1/29
OMG this chapter really good!
This is good more please.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Cool...too bad u haven't updated in a while.
DragonJo64 chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
she has powers of self kinesis is my guess. ways to extrapolate on that power is she can give extra momentum, energy, or strength to any of her body parts, moving them as she wants when she wants it. at least thats how i would use that power.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
Pretty awesome. So I'm not clear on Jazz's power. Can she just fly? Or is it like a flight equation like Jesse Quicks speed force equation. I couldn't tell if she needs the equation to fly or was just using it as something to focus on to wrap her mind around the flight construct.
The Sin of Justice chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
This has been utterly fantastic. I enjoy the liberties you're taking with the series, and you're writing the characters so well. It would be great if you could continue, but I really don't see that happening though.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
crazy idea rwby & danny phantom shared universe via stargate.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Ooh don't forget, the ops...uh tower? What ever the thing on top of their house is, can turn in to a blimp and jet and who knows what else.
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
Really wish that this would get updated. The wait better be worth it!
Leomonta chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
Thanks for writing a more believable view on DP. It's always good to see realistic representations of parents. Too often I see these either perfect american families; the ones who happen to be super strict and overprotective (yet their children don't seem to care?), but it was all done in the name of love, or those parents who don't understand anything and are depicted poorly (the Mansons). Seeing actual people as parents is refreshing.

And wow, finally someone who didn't use the cartoon white light of transformation. Why can't it be generally accepted fannon that that was a TV trope? Seeing the more 'negative' aspects of becoming ghost is also interesting. Although I think it would be interesting if they got worse. Not life changingly terrible but the cartoon, as do many fics, often depict it as having no actually bad/physical results. Sure being cold and seeing emotions could be bad but they're not exactly bad. More of just an addition to everything he had before.

Can't say I was expecting a psychic Jazz, but it's cool. A lot of people just throw her under the bus and treat her as an extra. As a side note I feel like Jazz will definitely make the first move into the superhero world, or at least accepting it as heroic acts. Plus I totally think she'd be out there in there derpy mask and bed-sheet cape before she realizes it's not all it's cracked up to be.

Keep up the great writing. Has it been too many years to hope for an update still?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
This story is amazing. Not only is it incredibly interesting, the writing style you use is wonderful, and your world building makes all of this work. I do wonder, though, if you're going to add the X-men into this, too. I'm also curious as to how old Tony and Rhode are. It might've just been an oversight on my part, but I don't think their ages were defined in story. Are they Danny's age? Or are they closer to Jazz in age? Or are they a bit younger? Is H.Y.D.R.A. going to rear it's ugly head eventually? Is Danny going to meet Clockwork in this story sometime? Will he ever tell his parents, or even his sister about being a halfa? So many possibilities! So exciting! And I can't wait to read more! :D Although, I noticed it's been two years since your last update on this... At this point, I'm just hoping you don't abandon this story and forget about it. I understand having life making you busy. You obviously can't write fan fiction 24/7 if you want to live and eat and socialize. :P I also understand having to deal with procrastination and laziness, ugh... Anyways, you've done an amazing job with this story so far. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this gem of a story with us readers! I'm definitely going to check out your other stories. *-)