Reviews for Marvel Phantom
internet troll chapter 5 . 7/1
Awesome story so far. You mentioned Jack O'Neill being in the same unit as William Fenton in WWII would that unit happen to be the Howling Commandos with Caption America? Also do you think Maddie Fenton is going to teach Danny and Jazz self-defense to protect themselves because Danny was chased by a mob, Jazz was assaulted, and Maddie is a ninth degree black-belt? Next Jazz's family tree project mentioned that branches that she lost track of or could not finish tracing so does that mean there are other ghost hunters around the world related to the Fentons? Finally what about characters like Valerie Gray she was an important character in the series so will she be moving too or will there be a different plot twist? Also does Axion Lab exist?
Pegasus Sword Master chapter 7 . 6/17
It's like Danny and Jazz are going on parallel adventures. It's nice to see Jazz with some powers, and I love how they are related to her love of all that physics.
marco2o chapter 7 . 6/5
yay! please update as soon as possible please and keep up the great work!
toolazytologin chapter 7 . 5/8
I'm honestly impressed with this story. You have made a story with more believable character progression and impact of major events on worldviews than most others that I've read on this site. Some of the chapters had problems with typos on some words here and there, but by and large the grammar and spelling is excellent. Hope you come off your apparent hiatus soon and post another chapter!
ShadowPillow chapter 5 . 5/2
I honestly think it's amazing how you're integrating all these different aspects of reality into this story, which was based off of a kid's cartoon. Religion with the ghosts. Parents protective of their children, not wanting them to see the bad. It's really what's going on, and it's good that you're broaching some of these issues, or just showing them, even if religion or whatnot seems like a touchy subject.
ShadowPillow chapter 3 . 5/2
Oh, the irony is just beautiful.
happy late birthday
... In 12 days, this story will not have been updated for a year. Usually, without prior notice of a hiatus, this means that a story is most likely dead, and will not be continued. Your profile says that nothing is on hiatus. Please update, this is a good story, and I'd hate to see it die. If you are continuing this on another site, please put a link to it in a new chapter.
internet troll chapter 1 . 4/13
sorry the link did not show again, look up " the secrecy order program in the united states patent and trademark office ". hopefully it will show up this time if not i am VERY sorry to inconvenience
internet troll chapter 1 . 4/13
sorry the link did not show " "
internet troll chapter 1 . 4/13
this is a great idea and i am NOT trying to discourage you from writing this story. however i have the answer as to why the fentons would not be internationally famous and it is because there are already laws in place to prevent fenton like tech from reaching the public. if you want proof look up . but still please don't stop writing this great story.
internet troll chapter 5 . 4/3
This is a fantastic story. A question that i have about the Fentons impact on the world, wouldn't the news of what the Fentons have achieved go farther than earth? For example Thor (the alien Asgard) could be watching earth's news or learn about the Fentons work via SGC/SGA member. So that would affect the Asgard civilization because any human proving life after death via inter-dimensional portal, technology that could be on par with the ancients, would be something to worry about or any other technological race could be affected.
"Televised debate", or not this is a very serious take on Danny Phantom,and things like it, that i don't see much and highly enjoy. I truly respect you for that. If you write like this with other things, then you should be walk with your chin up proud because of it.
Well, VERY few people mes with religion or religious things in general. I respect you for putting a bit in here, cause that takes some real Courage. Even I won't touch a religious topic with a stick long enough to poke the moon. I tried... Didn't work too well. You earned my respect for that.
when this story is complete do you plan on a sequel