Reviews for Marvel Phantom
Guest chapter 1 . 23h
Disappointed that this story has been neglected for a very long time
HerdingDog1 chapter 7 . 9/8

oh wow.

OH MY GOD WOW how have I not seen this fic until now!

The whole "portal to the afterlife and antigravity vehicles should make a much bigger splash" is something I have to admit haven't seen, nor thought of as a plot for a DP fan fic.

And really, until now, the fic has been so good that it would well survive as a solely DP fic and not a cross-over (but you certainly won't hear me complaining!)

LOVE it. I know it is almost a year and a half since there was an update, and it is hope against hope to see one, but I would so dearly love it as it is truly amazing.
dragonwingz13 chapter 7 . 9/5
I like how Jazz is developing but the chapter just doesn't flow very well with the previous ones. Maybe breaking it up and integrate it into the other chapters with some kind of marking to show the transition of perspective would help with that. Is Jazz maybe a mutant? If so will she eventually meet anyone from the X-Men?
Also was the mention of the Fenton ancestor in the Salem witch trials containing a spirit with the Bloodblossoms a reference to the time Danny in cannon ended up in the past and captured in a similar way?
I can't wait to read more of this story it is very well written.
Thank you for being an author!
mymag99 chapter 7 . 8/14
please write more and update soon.
icfehr chapter 7 . 7/18
Man this is so interesting but no updates ~cry cry~.
internet troll chapter 5 . 7/1
Awesome story so far. You mentioned Jack O'Neill being in the same unit as William Fenton in WWII would that unit happen to be the Howling Commandos with Caption America? Also do you think Maddie Fenton is going to teach Danny and Jazz self-defense to protect themselves because Danny was chased by a mob, Jazz was assaulted, and Maddie is a ninth degree black-belt? Next Jazz's family tree project mentioned that branches that she lost track of or could not finish tracing so does that mean there are other ghost hunters around the world related to the Fentons? Finally what about characters like Valerie Gray she was an important character in the series so will she be moving too or will there be a different plot twist? Also does Axion Lab exist?
Pegasus Sword Master chapter 7 . 6/17
It's like Danny and Jazz are going on parallel adventures. It's nice to see Jazz with some powers, and I love how they are related to her love of all that physics.
marco2o chapter 7 . 6/5
yay! please update as soon as possible please and keep up the great work!
toolazytologin chapter 7 . 5/8
I'm honestly impressed with this story. You have made a story with more believable character progression and impact of major events on worldviews than most others that I've read on this site. Some of the chapters had problems with typos on some words here and there, but by and large the grammar and spelling is excellent. Hope you come off your apparent hiatus soon and post another chapter!
ShadowPillow chapter 5 . 5/2
I honestly think it's amazing how you're integrating all these different aspects of reality into this story, which was based off of a kid's cartoon. Religion with the ghosts. Parents protective of their children, not wanting them to see the bad. It's really what's going on, and it's good that you're broaching some of these issues, or just showing them, even if religion or whatnot seems like a touchy subject.
ShadowPillow chapter 3 . 5/2
Oh, the irony is just beautiful.
happy late birthday
... In 12 days, this story will not have been updated for a year. Usually, without prior notice of a hiatus, this means that a story is most likely dead, and will not be continued. Your profile says that nothing is on hiatus. Please update, this is a good story, and I'd hate to see it die. If you are continuing this on another site, please put a link to it in a new chapter.
internet troll chapter 1 . 4/13
sorry the link did not show again, look up " the secrecy order program in the united states patent and trademark office ". hopefully it will show up this time if not i am VERY sorry to inconvenience
internet troll chapter 1 . 4/13
sorry the link did not show " "