Reviews for The Xana Confederation
Guest chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
oh, come on! punch him in the face!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2013

this is a super detailed idea you have here
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
this is amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
wow! i love how bold yet dark all of this is!
Lyoko fan2311 chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Awesome. Please keep this going!

Also. I like odd a lot. You really captured his fun loving and devil may care attitude!
Lyoko fan2311 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Wow. That was intense. Something about aelita just kinda irks me though, she just seems like she's too distant.
Oh ell, it's your story.
Lyoko fan2311 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
God I love this story so much already! I can wait to read the rest if it!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
It was short.

It was kinda meh. I don't know if you felt rushes to get something done or what, but IDK
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Great story! I love this idea so much!
RascalKat chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
I'll admit, I'm just waiting for Odd to lose it or be in some way badly effected by the pyromania :). Yup, I'm a freak... Speaking of which, that's a very realistic character trait for him, very believable!
I love this chapter. Not sure if I've reviewed this yet, but it's going great! I can't wait to see what other angsty stuff you've got up your sleeve, and the dialogue in this chapter was perfection. Keep rocking!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Could you at least give odd and aelita a moment of understanding?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2013

I should've known this would be a jerlita story! Damnit!

Sorry, but I'm an oddlita fan, so I don't think I can read this!
Rena chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
I just want to stuff Lita in a chair and make her listen to children play. :( Whaaa poor baby. William is a douche nugget. Also fix everything please thank you. William is dramatic and thats coming from me. Look at all your feels. I'm so proud of you.
SnickieFics chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
This chapter. Ohmigod this chapter.
Nothing really happens, and at the same time it's sooooooooo important and deep and awesome and ASDGHKL MY FEELS.
I love the character development in this. Love it love it love it. My Willita feels just got a shot of caffeine in this chapter. I hope William changes his act and that Aelita feels better and that the rest of the group is nice to them again and yay.
ADULTHOOD SOUNDS BORING. You should go back to being a kid and update more often because this is awesome.

This statement's just a little bit confusing, by the way:
"I can't deny you weren't the first choice, I know Jeremy and Odd don't have a problem with you unless your being an idiot. but if you give them a chance, because you are being an idiot."
Did something accidentally get deleted when you were typing this, or...?
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »