Reviews for The Xana Confederation
The-Fantastic-Story-Writer chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
This is my first review. I should feel ashamed of myself. I enjoy how you portray everyone in this, but it does seem to me just a little bit that when William says something that they disregard it too often, especially if you follow the demise of William's former team, which would give him the best (worst?) perspective on the subject. Well, one way or another, it's a lovely, if somewhat dark read.
Useless side note: I survived the horrors of the iPod spellcheck!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Yumi is my favorite and this really didn't disappoint.

You get that she's got so much more baggage going through this than anyone else
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Truely an amazing work. I love how this has so many different layers in it, beyond just the fight against xana
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
She was saving that last bullet for herself wasn't she?
I hope she's Okay.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
That's a horrible way to end the chapter!

Also, was aelita really that Out of it that she didn't realize she was wiping jremies blood on her face every time?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
That tattoo idea is really cool.
I hope they get Yumi before its to late.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Holy cow that was intense.

And happened to milly?
I hope aelitas okay after all that
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
I like how you get an idea for how all the characters shave their own little quirks and foibles.

This is such a realistic story, I feel like I'm right theree
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Whats going to happen now I wonder?
Is William going to do something stupid?
Or are they?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
I love odd so much, he's so funny.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Your telekinetic idea is really cool. Especially since it lets her have her wings. Even if they don't have any real effect.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is amazing and I just love it!
John Cardinal chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This story is awesome! It's enjoyable even from the perspective of being a U.S. Marine as it is very hard to write about conventional combat with modern and futuristic weaponry, unless you have some sort of training and experience with them but you do it very well, I'll be waiting for an update! :D
Rena chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
All of your stories are so violent and omg this is why I write fluff.

Please fix Yumi also I love Odd and william is a dick.

That is all
Desert-chan chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Aww thanks for the shoutout :) This fic just keeps getting better every chapter. The writing is still just so awesome and I really feel like I'm there along with the characters. I don't have enough praise for this.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »