Reviews for The Xana Confederation
RascalKat chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Gosh, cliffhanger much? This is great :) I had something else to say while reading the other chapters, can't remember what it was now, though... I'll review again when I think of it, but this is absolutely amazing!
Desert-chan chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
This idea is just so unique and cool. It is so well-written and really just had me hooked from chapter 1. I really look forward to future updates on this fic.
Tis Kitty chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
ALL THE YESES. I was getting kind of tired of Ulrich's like...I dunno, wifflewaffle stuff. And JEREMY. Omgsh Jeremy. He was just perfect. I really like the idea of him as this kind of like, he stays in line and he does his job, but he's not even a little bit afraid of backsassing Ulrich and standing up to him. You realize that Jeremy is more of a leader and powerhouse in the fight than might have first been expected. And I love the fact that Jeremy is like "If Aelita goes I go" both because he's going to stand by Aelita no matter what, and because he knows the easiest way to get to his leader (and probably all his teammates). It's like...a hint of the close team that used to exist and has been torn down by the war and all the death and William's intrusion. I love it. I love it love it love it. The way they all come together is lovely, and I'm really excited to finally see them working like a team again and really looking forward to the next chapter where they work together :3
RenaYumi chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
I literally almost threw my computer because you weren't here to punch because Ulrich is a dick. I know that innately that is their relationship but it's not the first time I've wanted to damage things that aren't mine because of them. Great chapter.
Dark Raku chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
So this is really good, interesting and unique dynamic and situation that so very rarely is put across in fanfiction which is baffling. But go you. Go all out it is just so awesome. In fact I am going to force you not to stop until complete even if that means the characters all dying horribly. Just keep this up it is glorious. I suppose the reason I think it is so good is because it feels like everyone's favourite Pilot in terms and ideas and tone and perhaps what actually Season 4 should have been - at least regarding Xana and how it acts. The characters are wonderful, love the dynamic.

Keep it up.
RenaYumi chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
You guys give me too many feels with this arc. Really well done, J. I love the dynamic
Kittyclaw chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
LMAO ODD. I love him, I really do. And I like how you're exploring Aelita and Jeremy here. Like, there's something to the way in which we get to see this during Jeremy's chapter, because the others wouldn't really be focused on Jeremy's infatuation/love/googley eyes for Aelita. It kind of reinforces the fact that they are all kind of distant from one another because the anxiety of the war around them is so intense and forces them into their own heads. I also like how so far the story has really remained focused in on the battle field, like their lives don't extend past the fight right now because of how intense the whole situation is. I'm so excited to see more of this world explored in the upcoming chapters! Also fanficforyou.
RenaYumi chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Now this I like. There's a fantastic balance of chaos and detail and I like how you played with it. You get the contrast of disorder during a peaceful time at night and the odd serenity during the brutal hike to the tower. I also like that despite what's going on there's still intense focus on Jer's part on Aelita. She really came through in this chapter.
Kittyclaw chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Ooooooooh. I like the threat at the end there. William is such a butter face, I wish Yumi HAD punched him. He's so asking for it. Also I like his sad backstory and I kind of want to see it explored more. It's exciting and interesting. And the fact that Yumi's just like "No, f you, I don't care that you had sad things because you're a jerk" is awesome. It's actually very her, I think, and shows that she's not just this strung out worrier that she seems. This chapter actually gives everyone a little more depth somehow, like William's criticism is so out of line in one direction that it actually makes you want to lean further the other way to better understand the group. Well done, I'm excited for who's next!
Overrunner chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Oh, odd is hilarious! I'm sorry but you should make another chapter with odds P.O.V. Please he's hilarious. But overall great story.
Renayumi chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Yumi's gun fired again. So somewhere something died. And that was fine.

This is my favorite line. I really like what you're doing with the characterization like we talked about. Odd just seems so tortured. :( poor baby.
Kittyclaw chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
There's something a little jumpy and quick about this chapter, and I like it because it really works with Odd's pov. He's just so all over the place. And I love how he's not just into the fire, he's actually very skilled at understanding how the explosives effect the area around them and can be placed to be most effective. It's very suiting for what he's doing :) I think Yumi sounds really awesome to hear from, but I think maybe Jeremy next? Everyone has taken a moment to really give some understanding to Yumi, so it almost feels like the best payoff with her would come from leaving her to be introduced last. But which ever direction you take, I'm excited to see it!
obsessivefanno.4 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
This is amazing. I love how ur including all about each of the characters and how they have there own problems and everything like that coz I've found in other fanfics when the warriors r put in a situation like this they don't seem to suffer psychicly but in this u have which is really great to c, loving the story so far keep up the great work
AelitaOfTheWolves chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Please write more ASAP:D
AelitaOfTheWolves chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
This sounds worth reading:)
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »