Reviews for The Xana Confederation
Kittyclaw chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
There's so much anxiety and sadness with everyone! It makes me so sad, I just want to see them all being happy with eachother. I really like the shifting perspectives for this one, you do it really well. Like, in the first one you really get that sense of Ulrich's frustration, and in this one you feel a lot more sympathy for everyone because Aelita feels it too. I'm so excited to see how the tower works in this and all of what happens (also I like the dynamic you have going with Aelita and Jeremy ps. Actually, I like all the dynamics so far and I'm really excited to see the other three's chapters so we can get to know what other relationship dynamics are in place!). ALSO Aelita's powers are super awesome. I love the wings part, and how it draws back to the show in subtle ways rather than being super blatent like "OH HEY WINGS" or something. Basically I love it all and I'm so excited for more!
RenaYumi chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Aww, J! Good job, I really like it. It's an interesting take on the post-apocalyptic theme. Keep writing, I'm so excited to write with everyone this summer starting Tuesday!

Kittyclaw chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
JOHN. THIS IS INCREDIBLE. I've wanted this fandom to have something like this for the longest time. There was one once, I think by someone from XL actually, but it never got past a chapter and it gave me all the sadness. But like...yes. The weapons you picked for everyone are so perfect, and the idea that Yumi is like, on the breaking point works so much, because she always seemed so ready to throw in the towel in the show. And the idea of Jeremy actually being in the battle zone is kind of awesome but also kind of scary, like it adds a whole new element that Lyoko never had. I'm excited to see how they fight. Like, there's room where the setup makes them fight like on Lyoko, but there's enough different that this style of fighting can be all it's own. And blahblahblah yes please. I'm so pumped for this, and I really really really hope you update this soon!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5