Reviews for Scarlet Destiny
jennrandall1042 chapter 32 . 7/24
I loved how this all wrapped up, lots of action at the end there. Great sequel!
─╣ll119lpllll9
L
Kucheeka chapter 32 . 9/29/2017
Such an absolutely amazing story. I read both parts in 2 days (didn't sleep much). I will be rereading this again soon I am sure!

Thank you!
I can't even
Guest chapter 32 . 1/11/2017
An amazing story
JadeCade chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Ha! I'm not so easy to get rid of! I found my sequel! Yay! Let the beheading of Carole and Finn commence!

No, but seriously, so glad I found this. Also, I forgot to mention in my first review that I really love your original characters. I feel like I know Blaine's family so well. The New Orleans chapters were beautiful and inspiring and so rich with history. You really nailed it. I also love the whole history with Stroker's Dracula and The Count, that was very clever.

JadeCade
Anna.Afc chapter 32 . 8/23/2016
First, I don't know if you still read reviews or not but I have to comment this. This is a masterpiece! I have read a lot of fanfics and this one is my favourite! I love Vlad, Nathaniel, Niff, Klaine...I will read everything that you would do. I don't know if you are going to write something more but I would love to read Blaine's coronation and Klaine with kids and grandpa Nate and Burt. It would be amazing! Congratulations for this amazing fanfic! I hope that you'are going to upload to write anything more! Kisses. Anna.
cazamaree chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Hi, so I'm not sure if you still get reviews for this, but I just had to write one. This is by far one of my fave vampire Klaine stories this one and the first story. I am not usually one for fics where Rachel is mean or crazy bitch like, but you have somehow made it work. And you have not made the characters just mean *read evil* for no reason, I found myself believing that they could be like this, Mercades for one, her additude stems from her jealousy. Quinn was just being Quinn didn't find her to be too far fetched. Although with Rachel it seemed like she really believed what she was saying.
I have read this so many times that I thought I should let you know how, still after all this time, I love it
richterri chapter 32 . 4/23/2016
I loved it
richterri chapter 31 . 4/23/2016
Please,tell me,there are more stories like this I love them
richterri chapter 27 . 4/22/2016
Please oh please tell there more scarlet series stories coming I am loving them and I would love to read more of them
richterri chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
Are you going to contuie the scarlet series I have loved both of them and would to read more of these
jude chapter 32 . 7/6/2015
Dear, dear Authors,

Truly, two of the most remarkable stories I have read both in fan fiction and published works. I simiply can't gush enough at how wonderful you two writers are. How fabulous you portray Kurt & Blaine. How much I adore your works. I am so anxious for your new works but see it's been awhile between completing this marvel and seeing anything new. I sincerely hope (pray) you have not given up writing about our two boys. I will be optimistic and look forward to seeing your works in the future!

With much love!