Reviews for Harry Potter and the Magic of Paragon
Azaira chapter 4 . 10/3
Why would she limit herself to a single coin? While it would be excessive to sell them in bulk, she could easily get away with selling several. It wouldn't be odd to see several being sold at once. It would likely be fine to even sell a dozen, though half that would probably be better. If she sold to more than one store, it would be easy to multiply this.
Azaira chapter 2 . 10/3
I would like to point out that the wards surrounding #4 would prevent Quirrel from getting inside, if he could even see or find it. I don't know EXACTLY when Voldy possessed him, but it had to have happened before applying at Hogwarts and getting his turban.
Art10001 chapter 127 . 4/16
A truly marvelous story! Incredible in its telling, characterization, and others!

There are FEW other stories like this one! Good job on continuing this, even with the little support you get!

Kudos and here's to Susan's Adventures also is completed!
pixelherodev chapter 57 . 1/29
Wow. I feel so stupid! All the times I looked for plot holes (and related occurrences), and there was an obvious one staring at my face the whole time!

Get Viktor Krum, the famous Quidditch player, and Fleur Delacour, a respected student of Beauxbatons, to vouch for Harry - even if the Ministry didn't believe it, he could get other countries to apply pressure on Fudge.
pixelherodev chapter 56 . 1/29
"You're… frightening this poor… Dementor."

I - I don't even know how to respond to this. I think laughing like a maniac for two minutes was justified.
pixelherodev chapter 54 . 1/29
"Uh, not exactly what I was going for, but, okay. Back to your dorms now."

Is this a comedy? It is hilarious, so I was curious if it was intentional.

I am interested in writing a fic starring Susan. If I ever did so, I would credit you, and it wouldn't be a copy - I had some ideas and wanted to see where they led. Would that be okay with you?
pixelherodev chapter 32 . 1/28
A nuclear bomb that releases healing radiation?

No, seriously (pardon the pun), invade military bases and *imbue* nukes with *Alleviate* and leave, no-one the wiser!
pixelherodev chapter 30 . 1/28
Another explanation for why the scrying spell didn't work: "body and *soul*." He was in Azkaban for a DECADE, his soul most certainly did not escape unscathed.
pixelherodev chapter 27 . 1/28
Filbert, Norbert, Dilbert... need I continue?

"Dark Lord" Ron: He's still able to talk! Hit him again!
pixelherodev chapter 25 . 1/28
A standoff between a group of dwarves and Batman:

pixelherodev chapter 13 . 1/28
Oh my god. Mind blown.

Nicholas Flamel Santa.
pixelherodev chapter 4 . 1/27
"It's not like I'm going to be attacked by something right off the train, right?"

You don't jinx it!
MMax chapter 127 . 10/1/2016
I forgot to read the last chapter after all this time. I am glad that I did.
Nihatclodra chapter 5 . 4/6/2016
... I can't bring myself to like this, and I don't know why...
InfiniteHaitus chapter 111 . 9/10/2015
As you can tell, I'm almost finished reading your story, and I must say that I really like it.

I enjoy stories like this where magic is used in creative ways rather than just being a hammer with which to buldgeon the bad guys with at the right time.

The only part I disliked (or maybe didn't understand) was the Old Susan / New Susan bit. I can understand Susan herself wanting to be more likeable and less fearful to others but as a plot point I felt either (a) it should have happened quicker so we could get to see her new personality or (b) should have never happened because by that point anyone reading would have preferred Old Susan and the whole thing felt less like character development and more like character replacement. Old Susan has a temper, but she fits securely into the role of being a 'warrior of justice'. New Susan ... well its as if she's desperately trying to be normal but her Paragon background wont' allow that, and sadly as reader I kept rooting against it.

Now the above isn't a criticism.

It's a good story that can make you emotionally involved with the decisions the main character is making, even if you don't like them.