Reviews for The Gift
OnlyLoveNoHate chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Omygosh I just LOVE it! Its so perfect how all of them know that Shizuo and Izaya love each other but them! Aww and its so cute how they can take over their bodies! I can't wait for then next chapter! I'm so excited! Tho I wonder when Shizu-chan will admit to having some feelings. Tho its cute Izaya is starting to think more about it! 3
Really great job writing! And I hope you can continue as soon as possible! :)
kaisoosulay chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
I love this3
Plz continue
Ninalover chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
I love your story! I love everything about it actually...Tsuki and Roppi are my favorite I love all the pairs but I go nuts over them! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Good Work!
grimmjowcutie13 chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
I LOVE IT please write more and soon
grimmjowcutie13 chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Please be so kind a write more for those of us who don't have a life
queenyaoiawsome1 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Awww the ending was so cute and I like the rest of the story to I can't wait for the next chapter
Skyerider chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Great job with this story! I only read it after the hiatus, but I was so glad that you promised not to drop the story. Such a great idea you have here, I haven't seen anything like it and trust me I've been around the Shizaya block for a long time. Your writing is very good. It's nice, clean and crisp. You don't overflow it with details or shorten it, so that the reader cannot picture the scenario. Also, there aren't many grammar mistakes, which is a definite plus for a grammar nazi like myself. I'll finish up this long review with a
Keep up the good work, and keep writing!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
That was so cute! can't wait for more
Alwaysblu chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
It's not that low.
Alice Orihara Scarlet chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
please update soon! btw, i love roppiXtsuki chapter, so cute. they're my fav. alter ego paring od izayas and shizuo. ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
So nice I love poor Tsuki and Roppi :D
guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Your story looks good so far. I like the plot. If you don't mind me pointing out though , you've got some grammar issues. If you edit your works, it's a good idea to check for verb tenses :) you seem to have some in present tense and others in past tense and that's a little confusing
Overall it's good though I suggest proofreading more to improve your language :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
I just love Psyche he's like a fluff white bunny with pink eyes
094289758927562965 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
XD I love how the voices just annoys them both, it's hilarious. XD I liked this chapter, but there was so little from Psyche! *pout* Now I have to wait to see them in the next one. Hope to see more soon! :3
TrueLiesLost chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Yay Izaya getting harassed by his inner voices and Tsugaru and Psyche make such an adorably sweet couple.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »