Reviews for Grey Matter
High on the Rainbow chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Haha, don't take this the wrong way, but I find your prudence amusing. Gah, I'm sorry it's just the way you said it. It made me laugh, and it's 12:30 AM where I am. I was actually re-reading this and couldn't help commenting. I can't wait for an update. "Get over yourself", haha... Funny.

But seriously, you've done well with your words and descriptions so far. The wording suits the mood. Sometimes when other people write citrus they use wording or phrases that don't fit the "mood" at all. If it's non-romantic fucking than you can use dispassionate words like "fuck" and "cock" and stuff, but not so much in a romantic or sentimental setting. I don't , maybe it's just me who has this opinion. I have a one-shot that takes place in a bar and another that occurs between friends-turned-lovers who are nervous and new to a serious relationship. The wording and phrasing of each lemon is so different, I forget that I wrote them both sometimes...

Anyway, sorry for ranting senselessly. Waiting patiently for more,

Rainbow-chan
ShyPenuin chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
I liked this story, its different to the other Death note Fan Fiction i have read. It was fun to read and Light wasn't what I originally thought he was. Good job on the Fan Fiction.
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
Hmm the sex scene kinda feel with L wondering if he tops or no tops.
Though rest are okay I think.
Beyond seemed to be the one who manipulated them all.
He acts like he's on good side at first by helping them get together but then transite to the bad side. I guess he wants freedom much.

Thanks for continuing till the end. Good job! :))
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
*wail in the corner*
I was away for orientation for my university. So been very busy plus the connection there was bad, can't exactly open internet.
But really I came back and can open the internet to find..
*wail loudly again*
Mikami?! And MikamixLight?!

Honestly, Very very Honestly. I HATE other chara or OC paired to either L and Light. So sorry. I can't say I like both chaps with the exception of latest ch12 near end.
I fn
A chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Uke! L please!
miniknightmare chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
I love ch11 holy sh*t
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Who would be the uke between L and Light? Oh really wanna see a uke!L
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Sooo L was some kind of human-demon possess or something?

Anyway, update soon. Thanks for the chapter and hard work and also as you say 'get it over with'! ;)
Master of Turnips chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Fucking brilliant mate! Have you started the next chapter yet? I could see the boy's head being ripped off...and I'm getting the songs too. They sound awesome ;3
AkiKasuke chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
This fic is fantastic, Light being a zombie is such a fresh idea, I love it! Update soon
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Wooops. Well Near was in wrong place and time then I guess..

How about Raye and Naomi? Are they still alive or dead after their meeting with Light?

Update later.. Thanks for coming back!
Master of Turnips chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
this chapter was great! send me a paragraph from the next chapter if u wouldn't mind :3
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 8 . 5/10/2013