Reviews for A Song Of Stuff Being Different and Stuff Being The Same
kanjichibi chapter 10 . 8/30
Really Arya cutting Rob in spar? I don't even know what to say.
kanjichibi chapter 3 . 8/30
Good chapter.
wiseguy123 chapter 19 . 4/26
Plz update i hope u havnt abanded this story
ladyblackfyr3 chapter 19 . 2/12
This story is very nice and interesting! I hope you update this soon (its been a while since the last update). I think I agree with some reviews about you putting a special Robb and Cersei moment here. :)
katwithlove chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
I'm so in love with this story and I hope it continues!
katwithlove chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
I'm very much in love with this story and even though I'm only on chapter four. It's so amazing and I look forward to read more. I couldn't just keep silent until the very last chapter. I adore your writing!
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 17 . 2/28/2015
% ###%#%$ Petyr and Joffrey!
Sigrid Martell chapter 19 . 2/10/2015
Hi This story is really interesting so I hope u update soon! Could please write some more between Cersei n Robb. I like their relationship as mother and son. It's really nice to read Cersei showing love to her son that has black hair. Oh please more of them! Not romantically of course...eww but as mother n son love. Family bond.

To read Cersei showing love for Robb is interesting bcoz usually she loves her children more coz they are her's n jamie's. But robb is Robert n Her son so It would be really interesting to read moments between them. U have definitely won me over n hope u update soon. :-)
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 18 . 1/18/2015
Thank you for this AU on Arya!
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
That was a nice. It really showed character.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Sansa (I'm talking about the character herself) is such an idiot. But she learns...
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Make Jon's direwolf stay Ghost.
Fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
My new favorite story! Cannot wait for a new chapter.
John L chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
This is so amazingly written, I can't believe it!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
I LOVE this story! Please keep updating:)