Reviews for A Song Of Stuff Being Different and Stuff Being The Same
movienut96 chapter 18 . 4/2
This is brilliant, I wonder how Robb is going to fight the Lannisters, in the next chapter are we going to see Robb interact with Stannis? And if so who's point of view are you doing?
Keep up the amazing work and update soon the suspense is killing me
metaladdict chapter 18 . 3/25
Really awesome series, i've thought up this situation in my mind a couple of times but i've never actually seen in a fic it's well written, and I like how you did Robert in this, he cares he just isn't good at expressing it.

I am wondering how this will develop I can't see Jon doing a King in the North her when his sister is going to marry the bloody rightful king.

I can actually see Robb being able to convince Renly to join his cause, to be completely honest I understood him crowing himself King in canon, Stannis, has no business being King, Robb however seems like perfect candidate. So I don't really understand his reasoning in this fic, is it being power hungry or something? Since in my impression he thought Stannis an ill fitting King and I agree with him on that but again Robb is a perfect candidate his is father son in many many ways.

Arya is probably going to be pissed beyond believe.

I liked forward to you're next chapter although it has been a while it doesn't deter me.
jessik942 chapter 18 . 3/13
I love this so much 3 Updated please
Love this story! Please update :)
volvagia09 chapter 18 . 3/5
This was the cruelest cliffhanger ever made! Seriously, why do you torture your readers like this?!
I love how you protray Robb, Davos and the events that unfold and how they've changed because you've made Robb Robert's son. I saw that you haven't updated in a while, but I hope that you do soon, because this story is just AWESOME!
Thank you for writing it!
guest chapter 18 . 3/4
Loving it, I really want to see a chapter with Stannis it will be interesting to see how him and Robb will fight together in the war
Do you think that instead of being the war of the 5 kings, it should be war of the stags or war ofthe stag and the lion
Please update soon
Dillon Baker chapter 3 . 2/17
Please update soon
xxfluffyxx123 chapter 18 . 1/31
great story write more soon please
Heart of Lies chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
This is an incredible read. Really looking forward to seeing Robb fight for the throne
Donna.Noir23 chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
Loved this please update soon.
Tainted-Eve chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
it is getting good. I like the subtle difference from the TV series.
purple sky always chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
With Stannis supporting Robb, I suspect that the forces of the North combined with that of the crown lands could pose a genuine threat.
werevampluvr chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
Please don't pair Aryia and Robb together or Sansa and Joffrey! I love Sansa and Robb together!
spectre4hire chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
Wow, this story is just getting better and better. So much great stuff happening in this chapter.

Very pleased to see Stannis and Tyrion doing their best to defend Robb. Looking forward to Robb meeting his Uncle at Dragonstone. And how they will move forward.

Nice idea with Davos being entrusted to get Robb out of King's Landing. Also good touch with Varys helping them. Pleasant surprise to see them getting Arya too.

Sansa left in King's Landing that can't be good. Hopefully, Tyrion and Varys can protect her from Joffrey and Cersei. Very curious with how the others will react to Robb's sudden departure.

Thanks for the quick update,

-Spectre4hire
sibel88 chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
this was a very emotional chapter.
I kind wait to see what Joffrey will do to Sansa. Perhaps he will be crueller?
OMG he will most likely marry her. Just to spite Robb