Reviews for A Song Of Stuff Being Different and Stuff Being The Same
katwithlove chapter 19 . 7/21
I'm so in love with this story and I hope it continues!
katwithlove chapter 4 . 7/21
I'm very much in love with this story and even though I'm only on chapter four. It's so amazing and I look forward to read more. I couldn't just keep silent until the very last chapter. I adore your writing!
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 17 . 2/28
% ###%#%$ Petyr and Joffrey!
Sigrid Martell chapter 19 . 2/10
Hi This story is really interesting so I hope u update soon! Could please write some more between Cersei n Robb. I like their relationship as mother and son. It's really nice to read Cersei showing love to her son that has black hair. Oh please more of them! Not romantically of course...eww but as mother n son love. Family bond.

To read Cersei showing love for Robb is interesting bcoz usually she loves her children more coz they are her's n jamie's. But robb is Robert n Her son so It would be really interesting to read moments between them. U have definitely won me over n hope u update soon. :-)
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 18 . 1/18
Thank you for this AU on Arya!
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 8 . 1/18
That was a nice. It really showed character.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 4 . 1/18
Sansa (I'm talking about the character herself) is such an idiot. But she learns...
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 3 . 1/18
Make Jon's direwolf stay Ghost.
Fan chapter 1 . 1/6
My new favorite story! Cannot wait for a new chapter.
John L chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
This is so amazingly written, I can't believe it!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
I LOVE this story! Please keep updating:)
confession bear chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
This was truly a good read! Just read the whole 19 chapters and enjoyed them. Enjoying seeing Robb redeeming Lannister/Baratheon name, he's just perfect so unlike his mother and father. I'm rooting for him :D
Also eager to know what's next and where you are taking us in this AU. I have a feeling the next POV will be Stannis.. I hope :)
thepkrmgc chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
just beacuse joff is the oldest does not mean he will be the heir, robert just has to designate robb as heir for him to inherit
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
when doing an AU, its best if you take the premice and run with it: use the butterfly effect to its fullest extent
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
while fanfiction lets us play in the sandbox that people like grrm made, try to avoid describing the events they do in a similar fashion