Reviews for Let It Lie
RatherOddRanger chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Please update soon.
tenthousandrings chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Thus far, I have been loving it.
You really do a good job narrating the story and your general writing style is somewhat very fluent (can you even say that to describe literature ? :D) and while I usually grow tired of reading the actual text passages inbetween dialogues in fics like this with a continuous plot, I think that you keep up the flow of this story super well so that I find myself rereading some text passages again and again just because they're so GOOD (I nearly died because of the "maybe you're way too perfect" :3)

I really, really adore your take on the characters - their relationships with one another and their ways of thinking and general attitudes etc are well illustrated and I absolutely LOVE your take on Kenny .

You somewhat manage to keep close to what the characters are originally like while not making them seem either unrealistic or cliché.

The only thing I would wish for is a little more interactions with Butters, though I do understand you might be writing about him less because of his general appearance and character which is sometimes rather introverted

So, thank you loads for sharing and I hope you haven't abandoned this fic yet 3
smoll Gcat chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
this is really good!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
This is an interesting story and I am curious as to where this could be heading. Its listed under horror but it seems to be verging more on a suspense thriller. I saw that your tumblr has some writing and that you were thinking of updating this story a while ago, but I do hope you come back to it.
shinycharm chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
i love this story its great ! i hope you update soon
SandsO chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
It's so worth the wait for the next chapter. Some really awesome and detailed stuff here.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Thanks for writing this story. It helped me overcome my fear of snakes. Thank you.
:) I give this story 10 stars.
Sweetkill chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Do you know how much I love this chapter and fanfic? IS TOTALLY AWSOME. I dont have words to describe how much I love this fanfic, is just... perfect (?) If this was a book, belive me, I will buy five copys and I will force my friends to read. Actually, one friend is reading this.
Craig trauma origin was... perfect. More than I expected to be, you didnt leave the reader with that face of: that was all?" You leave me with this face of: I cant fucking believe! God, Ive got to read this to the very end"
And the end... shndkngf I fucking love Crenny McTucker, all my friends, my followers of fanfiction and tumblr knows that. How cant I love you for writing one of the best fics I had ever read?
Sorry for my bad english, sometimes I have mistakes with the tenses.
lovekyman chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
man I really loved this chapter, I just love the way you write craig love craig, damn i'm in love with this story, keep writing! (ps: sad story craigs got, wasn't expecting it, was awesome!)
mandamichelle chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
like this story so far! Something should happen to Stan next,just saying:)
LinkinBizkit97 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
I have been waiting for this chapter like a 7 year old kid would do towards Christmas morning. I honestly high-fived myself today, when I saw the "5", were "4" used to be. (speaking of chapters, of course).
In every other fanfics Craig is portraied as a stoic bastard, which of course is correct but no one seems to explain WHY he's like that. I mean the kid can't act like that without a reason. Sure, he's mysterious and not that talkative, but why?
Seeing a glimpse of his past, a well written flash back, is like discovering the writer behind an anonymous letter. Sure, I always asked myself who was the person Craig saw when he tripped but I really wasn't expecting the whole *ran over somebody with the car* thing. Pure genius. Someone who witnessed something like that can't just move along with life and forget everything, much less a thirteen year old kid.
This chapter was meant for Craig, wasn't it. His past, his behaviour and his feelings.
You really have a way with words. Keep up the great work, you're something else.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Please update soon, dolly! This story is amazing!
Anon chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Hello! This story is amazing, I love the way how everything is turning out! Please update soon, I'd love to see more! It's very interesting, definitely the best I've read in a while. Have a lovely day!
lovekyman chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
hey! well i catched up! i really wanted to tell u from the beggining that i really really love this story, it's awesome and i love your idea, plz plz keep writing! this is awesome! :D
LinkinBizkit97 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
I've been reading your story for a while now. The summary was the one that attracted me and made me begin reading. What can I say, this story is most likely my favorite South Park-based one. It's the plot, man. And the way you narrate and portrait the characters. If I didn't know better, they might as well be the real characters.
To be honest, the first time I read it I skipped through the description and read the dialogues, which was a BIG mistake. But really, when we're bored, don't we all skip to the dialogues? But, as the story moved ahead, I re-read it and paid attention to every detail. The way you try to present each of the kid's story and phobia is very impressive.
You got me hooked. I swear, everyday I come to fanfiction just to see if you update. It's like an obsession. That's how great your story and your writing are. I could tell you to never stop writing, but that depends only on you. Nobody should rush you and make you feel obliged. So, ms/mrs writer, keep doing whatever you like and never let others pull you down!