Reviews for Making Time
Guest chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
Please please pleaseeeeeeee update!
Taneka chapter 17 . 10/29/2014
I need more. this was a good read
tanekajackson89 chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
great read..
Nikie chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
I need more. this was a great read. I wished she would have called sif out on her feelings.
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
Yes! Love this story, so excited that I found it...amazing! Can I just say that you have also effectively made me hate a lot of people from reading it though? The list goes as follows:

*Odin for being an overall controlling bastard...slip into Odinsleep why don't cha? Just don't wake it from it.
*Sif the bitch
*Darcy/Erik for trying to block the Thor/Jane connection...really Darcy? An Ipod and Jane's work are more important than her happiness? Mind you that it is JANE'S work...not your's you meddling, lazy, leeching, annoying, useless bitch.
*Nick Fury...no explanation needed.

For now that is all but I reserve the right to add further to the list. lol On a bright note I love how strong you make Thor's character here, he's not a empty headed muscle head like so many others make him out to be. He's decisive and intelligent...although kissing that idiot Sif was not one of his more intelligent moves...wondering if/when Jane will find out that little tidbit, hmm. Thor needs to wise up and fess up so Jane will know not to confide in/trust her.
The love making scenes are to DIE for! Overall I won't be mad to see more of those and an overall stronger presence for Jane. Why must she be so naive and passive? Please continue this...it is greatly missed by many I'm sure.
autumndawn33 chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
I hope you update soon..
Wolvenlights chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
Holy Crap! This is WAY better than most romance novels! PLEEEAAASSSEEEE Tell me you're going to continue writing this story! It's freaking amazing! The feeling between Thor and Jane are intense and even the spin with Sif is epic! Everything from how strength comparison between Asgaurdians and Humans, to Jane's insecurities and Thor's determination is just spectacular! This is single handily one of the best Stories,if not THE best, here on fanfiction!
Nicole chapter 17 . 1/28/2014
When will you be updating? I think this story is amazing. You write Jane and her insecurities so well. Although I am hoping she takes Sif down a peg or two. :)
Crystal chapter 17 . 1/25/2014
this story is incredible! more more more
Guest chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
Great story and writing :)
Kagz419 chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
I love this story
Anon chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Please update soon!
guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
great story. please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Nicole chapter 17 . 12/25/2013
Wonderful story. Will the conversation between Sif and Jane be addressed? Please post more soon.
Nicole chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
Please, for the love of Thor, more!