Reviews for Perry Mason, The Woman Behind the Man: Della Street
good job
more than i expected.
i love it.,
this sounds like their biography. loving it.
don't know where this is going.
great for a beginning. always wanted to know they started.
how can you top that.
i'm hoping this goes the way i want.
very good.
AnotherLaura chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
I have always loved you Perry and Della. However, in this chapter, I think his age is wrong twice. He would have been 67 in 1984. And, even at his heaviest, RB was never 400 lbs.
Old English D chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
I'm sooo far behind reading stories that it's embarrassing.

There is so much I could wax rhapsodic about in this story, and I tried to post reviews by chapter, but the site has been experiencing connection problems all day. I have to mention the one line that made me laugh out loud and continues to make me giggle, and that's "call Stefan it's needs an exorcism". I don't know why, but I think that is absolutely hysterical.

Your dialogue, or more appropriately, repartee, snaps, crackles and pops, and I like how much more current and vital you write 'older' P & D than what was presented in those frustrating movies.
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
I wanted to wait until I finished to post a review but all I can say is, WOW! You did an amazing job capturing the essence of Perry and Della as played by Raymond Burr and Barbara Hale. What a fabulous story!
Pam Ryan chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
I love the snappy repartee. Great story I enjoyed it thoroughly. I wish there were other men like him. What stamina. LOL
PAM RYAN chapter 11 . 11/22/2013