Reviews for Camomile's Ginjinka Wish
Masqueradeer chapter 10 . 1/15
I want the two others to be Flygon and Raichu! Btw, great story!
Cuillen chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
man Great story i cant wait for everyone else's endings :3
DamianFire chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
I. Fucking. Love you.
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
i dont know why, but absol in this story reminds me of roxas from kingdom hearts. maybe because of his calm, cold, and calculating demeanor. god, i just described roxas like how most fangirls do.
Luke chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Plz make an alt end for all the others plz
Angel-san chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Please tell me your working on those alternate endings now. I wanna read them XD
LeanMeanGreen chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This was a epic story, definitely one of my faves. This story got me into read your fanfics, so can you pleeeaasse do all the endings? That would be super awesome c:
Elite Umbreon chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
yay alternate endings :D good job - lucario was a good choice for her "husband" loved the story keep up the good work!
Elite Umbreon chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
well if i read any longer im going to forget it DX so i netter stop now goodnight to you
D: i feel like im spamming your inbox
well anyways goodnight :D
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Wow so intense. But where's the foreplay?
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
\\Δ\\ eff yeah! Get some absol!
The Amazing Blue Fox chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
In mind, at the end of his route I-I mean story, Camomile finishes up high school and goes into college for exactly 3 years, gaining a business degree, with it, the couple opens up their own prank shop, every day a new a new prank and with it, a new story to tell to their adoptive daughter Rosemary, she's a charming Leafeon
Sally chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
How sad its over.
I wish you did different endings so everyone could read their favourite couples happy ending.
And a harem ending would have been great too.
But I still liked your ending and of course Lucario, too.
AlfieColtrane chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Could you do another gijinka story for me? Like by my request? If you could, that'd be amazing. Thanks for either.
ThePokemonMage chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Wait... No twist ending? I thought some other guy who wasn't one of the Pokemon would get her.
Guess I was wrong. But hey, this ending is still sweet.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »