Reviews for What A Thing To Choose
pale-blue11 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
This was so, so sad! Poor Danny, and poor Sam D: I LOVE this story!
Deborahpflover chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
This is just amazing! It's even better then the first chapter! How could anyone possibly flame this?! The tears were rolling down my cheeks the entire time. It's beautiful and heartbreaking. I absolutly love it. Thank you for sharing this with us. :')

I also hope things will get better for you very soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Team04Phantom chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I don't know what to say besides "how could anyone even dislike this, much less flame it?"

The emotions were so raw, so overwhelming. I don't think there was a line my eyes were dry on after the beginning. You've broken my heart into a million pieces and I love it. You are capable of bringing out the best of any story you choose to write. I felt like I was there with Danny, feeling that heartbreak. I think the best thing that could have happened was Clockwork's visit. Danny might have done something both of them would have regretted.

Because I can't really put my emotions into words (at least not yet, anyway), I want to ask one question. I found it odd how you explained Danny's body. I've always imagined him being impervious to aging. I mean, look at Vlad. He was in his forties and he showed no wear of age. I guess that's the only thing in this entire story that I found not to my standards. I loved this story – love doesn’t cover it, actually. I don’t know what I’m saying. You’ve thrown me so off course. I never expected this.

I really hope you and yours are okay. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. I hope you can return to your previous self. Best of luck.

I know I'm not saying something here that I should but I'm just so overwhelmed. An amazing piece, truly.
Team04Phantom chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
So sad. I wonder what she'll choose. I was surprised it was Sam. I'll get to chapter 2 later.
Life In Ivy chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Hey Tori. At first, I read the AN for your first chapter of this and was like "Character death? No can do." Normally I stay far far away from stories where Sam or Danny (or both, in this case) die. But my friend, SamxDanny, begged me to read it. And so I did. Lots of crying later, here I am reviewing your two-shot. This story was moving and it really puts into perspective how you may not make it through the day, whether it's an ordinary day or if you're a cartoon character who fights ghosts. This was a beautifully written piece and I applaud you. I am sorry for your loss and I hope you know that you are in my prayers. You have a talent and I'm so glad that you are using it.
FrostingFlames chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
It's do bee-yoo-tee-full! Update soon!
GeminiCross chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I CRIED READING THIS AWESOME STORY! ugg my face is red and wet
sammansonrepilica chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Awww im in happy tears this is beautiful
ShadowDragon357 chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
.God. Tori. This was stunning. Magnificent. Beautiful. Touching. And I am I am legitimately crying right now because of how amazing it was. I certainly hope you do not get flames because I will tell them off myself. Other fanfics have made me tear up, but this made me cry, really cry. I had to open up a box of tissues, I could taste me tears. To trigger such an emotional response, I applaud you. I read your AN about your friend and I know we are just strangers on the internet but if you ever, ever, want to talk, just pm me.
Tori, you have a remarkable gift: to write these absolutely a,axing things, and I thank you, truly and deeply thank you, form sharing it with us.
May your friend Rest In Peace. I know he was an amazing person.
There's a thing I say that I truly believe when it comes to death: When we or someone we love and care for, passed away, they aren't going away forever. They're moving. And one day, you will see them again.
I really believe that.
I give you and your friend, all my love, and you will be in my thoughts.
Phantom Girl 555 chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
I don't understand how anyone could possibly flame this. This was entirely amazing... and with that enchanting, lovely letter, you put me to tears once again. Through this chapter, you enveloped me in complete sadness. I could feel where you were coming from, and I couldn't keep from being distraught at this. (I've just heard; I'm terribly sorry for your loss. What you've been through must've been the you-don't-even-know kind of extremities. I want you to know that we're all here for you, and we'll stay by you.) Again, beautiful-utterly, unquestionably beautiful.
SamXDanny chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Jesus Christmas, Tori, this was freakin' sad! But I loved it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! I'm actually bursting into tears right now because of the sadness, yet of the beauty in it. This was amazing. There are so many words to describe how beautiful this story was, I can't even count. Bravo, Tori, bravo.

I also want to say I hope you feel better. I know you're going through a rough time, and I understand that. So take your time. There's no need to rush :)

And, again, I loved it. Can't wait to hear from you again! :)
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
It's so sad. :'( I've got tears in my eyes. Especially the part where Danny appears is sad. At least she died trying to help... That's so Sam. And that she waits too. That's sweet. :')
InFamous TWiST chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Update soon!
SamXDanny chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was so sad, but I loved it. I would love to see a chapter all from Danny's POV. He must have taken it hard to see Sam die... His one and only love... :(

But, again, I loved it. I can't wait to see your next one-shot! :)
Meg.x chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. You have GOT to have a second part to this. Whether it's a POV from Danny about before he found Sam, and then as she died, or, when she dies and how he finds her (preferable). Also preferable would be a gushy turn back time moment :P
Anywho, thanks for posting twice today! Both stories are amazing! Like always :)