Reviews for Worth It
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 1/21
This is seriously beautiful. Great job! I like the focus on Sam, too. Most people focus on Dean and I love a good brotherly fic! Luv it!
AliRose chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
You should be a writer for the show...this was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Terrific story and thank you so much for the ending. I have to admit to shedding quite a few tears then feeling intense relief when I saw that the story didn't end with Sam sacrificing himself again.
Very well done.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Absolutely loved this story! Was in tears and felt a pit in my stomach right up until I read Sam was okay. Great job! Would love to know how Dean got Sammy out :)
clairvoyantsam chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Man...That was incredible.I love your take!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh, this was so bittersweet. You did a fabulous job! Thanks!
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is a very good story. I really liked it.
Sivadkrista1447 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is a GREAT story! Tx:)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Wow, I don't know if I could stand seeing this in an episode...thinking that Sam gave his life to close the gates of Hell forever! O.o I have no idea what the third trial will be, or if we'll even get it this season, but if they leave us with a cliffhanger like this, only not knowing if Sam made it out...I would scream! lol

Good story. :)
EndlessRoads chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This story was worth it. So, so, so worth it. I love this story; it really is a wonderful little piece.
The characterization is very well done, it flows nicely, and it is so very powerful.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Hope that it's something like this! I wan a happy ending for the both of them! They deserve it so much!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
THIS IS SO AWESOME! *U* LOVE THIS SO MUCH! *U* Holy crap, this was AMAZING! *U* God, I read it more than once it was so awesome! *U* I am always SO impressed by the work you do! *U* *U* Rock on! Man, the emotion, the characterization, the imagination with the third trial (really awesome theory, by the way! *U* AWESOME if it plays out like this! *U*), the description, the brotherly love, the WRITING ITSELF! *U* *U* GOD, I can't get enough of your work! *U* Rock on! You are one of the best SPN writers out there, if not THE BEST, in my book, so PLEASE keep writing! *U* *U* Rock on!
sarah chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Sam survived the final trial!
great work
well done
hotshow chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This was a very good story. Thank you.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Great, great story. Love it.