Reviews for Skin Divers
alllwaswell chapter 1 . 7/8
Wowza that last line did me in. Beautiful!
still chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Wow, wow wow wow
I'm going to remember this one for a long time. This is incredible and I don't even have the words to say how much
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
This is a beautiful piece of writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
omg OMG I'm writing this review on my phone that's how badly I had to say something omg. I got CHILLS at the last line like the entire doc was amazing perfection but that last section was something else my heart was absolutely racing and I was as scared as James and Lily! Omg seriously amazing job you deserve all the awards and presents and puppies!
Hellonightmares chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
This is fucking brilliant, I cried.
Writer0895 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Holy Fudge! That was so bloody poetic. Just brilliant.
PrettyGirl07 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Oh god that last line..., I am shaking and I have goosebumps and I almost cried. One of your best works. It's Beautiful.
caspasta chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
cute :3
Jade23 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
The last line...it hit me hard. So touching.
Anne Bonham-Knightley chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh god but that last line...

That last line just hit me so hard, perfect. The rest of the story was beautiful and all but I love the visual of that last moment so much!
misstaypotter chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
holy. f*&%$ing. mother. that was amazing.

That last scene gave me chills...

wow.
Snowy2989 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
You write emotion so well! Oh my god...I am shaking and I have goosebumps and I almost cried. My god...I have just witnessed something amazing. You have not only captured the essence of what IS Lily and James, you have captured the essence of what love is, and what it always will be. That is true love. It is between the parent and child, the sister and brother, the lovers.
And yet...reading this, perhaps because of the time period during which it takes place, I want to listen to This Is War, 30 Seconds to Mars. I feel that the opening words..."A warning.." Speak of the terror and fear that comes with war.
My salute to you,
Snowy.
P.S. I have an account...and I am female
Estella Barrett chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
The only comment is that Seamus' mother wasn't finnigan until she was married to his father. Who was a muggle.
Otherwise it was beautiful.
ThisOtherSideofMe chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I think this was one of those life-altering stories that you don't find often enough. Your grammar and word usage was impeccable. I loved it. I could, and probably will, write a review essay over it for my English class. James and Lily will forever be some of my favorite characters in Harry Potter, and I loved how you portrayed them. I also love how Sirius was a background character, but one that helped support the story.

I apologize for probably wasting your time with this review, when I know you have hundreds more to read. I hope you keep writing brilliant things.

Sincerely,