Reviews for Skin Divers
Writer0895 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Holy Fudge! That was so bloody poetic. Just brilliant.
PrettyGirl07 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Oh god that last line..., I am shaking and I have goosebumps and I almost cried. One of your best works. It's Beautiful.
caspasta chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
cute :3
Jade23 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
The last line...it hit me hard. So touching.
Anne Bonham-Knightley chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh god but that last line...

That last line just hit me so hard, perfect. The rest of the story was beautiful and all but I love the visual of that last moment so much!
misstaypotter chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
holy. f*&%$ing. mother. that was amazing.

That last scene gave me chills...

wow.
Snowy2989 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
You write emotion so well! Oh my god...I am shaking and I have goosebumps and I almost cried. My god...I have just witnessed something amazing. You have not only captured the essence of what IS Lily and James, you have captured the essence of what love is, and what it always will be. That is true love. It is between the parent and child, the sister and brother, the lovers.
And yet...reading this, perhaps because of the time period during which it takes place, I want to listen to This Is War, 30 Seconds to Mars. I feel that the opening words..."A warning.." Speak of the terror and fear that comes with war.
My salute to you,
Snowy.
P.S. I have an account...and I am female
Zann Steves chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
The only comment is that Seamus' mother wasn't finnigan until she was married to his father. Who was a muggle.
Otherwise it was beautiful.
ThisOtherSideofMe chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I think this was one of those life-altering stories that you don't find often enough. Your grammar and word usage was impeccable. I loved it. I could, and probably will, write a review essay over it for my English class. James and Lily will forever be some of my favorite characters in Harry Potter, and I loved how you portrayed them. I also love how Sirius was a background character, but one that helped support the story.

I apologize for probably wasting your time with this review, when I know you have hundreds more to read. I hope you keep writing brilliant things.

Sincerely,
Dmitri Cassandra
thankyoujkr1275 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
OHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGAAAAAWWWWWWWDDDDDD DDDDDD. THIS IS SO GOOD. ASDFASD;ALKSDJF;LAKSJD;FLKJSD;LFKJAS;LDKFJ;ASLKDJF ;LKSADJF.
delz04 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
God, I cry every time I read one if your stories because they're so emotionally moving, and powerful and you're such a brilliant writer, I don't understand why you're writing fan fiction and aren't published yet, because I would inhale a book read by you, I'd read it so fast, and then I'd probably write fabrication about it as well.

But seriously, my eyes are still watery from this. You're amazing.
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Wow. Excellent.
CollideInvisibleLips chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
words cannot describe how utterly perf this is.
better.that.we.break chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
"When you kissed her and she wore her blue hat, you were the tide and she was the shore. Or you were the tide and she was the foam. Or you were the waves and she was the ocean."

Soo wonderful, I loved that.
Madame BonBons chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh my gosh. I didn't realise I didn't review this!
I liked it, loved how you used colours and how James has such a strong reaction to her, with his shaking and everything and wow I just loved how you phrased everything, like usual.

I loved these versions of James and Lily too and that last scene ugh.
Keep up the amazing work :)