Reviews for The Twins
opinion chapter 8 . 6/15
Give naruto the curse seal of heaven and the dōjutsu of ranmaru...with that kind of power,he would be easily a kage level shinobi without the curse seal activated,bijuu level fase 1 and hashirama in his prime level with fase 2. And perhaps even going out in date with tayuya or karin or even fuu(nanabi no jinchuuriki)
bulshite chapter 1 . 2/6
Bullshit story - if it was too dangerous to have the "real" carrier of the Kyuubi in the village, then why leave Naruto there? Because he would still be a lure for the Atkuskai or whatever they're called. In fact it'd be worst because there would not be the deterrent of Namikaze or Kushina.

Further more - why did they have to leave anything behind? If it was possible for them to remove themselves and the girl without tipping anyone off then they should have been able to snatch Naruto up as well.

So basically I'm saying your story is complete bullshit and utterly worthless in terms of value as entertainment. Still don't give up - just trying to avoid massive plotholes when plotting out your future stories.
vahik chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
Please update this.
Thank you.
habdreas323 chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
this is awesome please continue.
OnGuard chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Which chapter will you start the story from the present. I need to know so I know when to start reading again.
Banjo the Fox chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Update soon!
Banjo the Fox chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
So... Slow...
Banjo the Fox chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Orochimaru death soon plox
Banjo the Fox chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Ugh, if only his wife had gotten a death thrashing as well.
Banjo the Fox chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Poor Naruto... I really hope he has a love interest to pick up the Pieces, like Fuu or Anko.
Banjo the Fox chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Wow...
Banjo the Fox chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Very good second chapter, but I want to see those pricks reactions to what was said at the end of chapter one.
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
A very good first chapter, though you I hated how you rationalized their abandonment of Naruto... Just... No, there is NO excuse for them to do so.
Guest 2.0 chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Glad to see you're still around and posting.
10000future naruto chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
I was wondering what happened to this story... good to know its still being updated. Keep it up, this was one of the few good neglect tics that inspired me to post stories