Reviews for Above the Line
Why no next chapter? You promised us smut byt there's no next chapter! WHY!/?
Gah! Why you no continue?
I absolutely l
BOI ITS BEEN TWO YEARS ARE YOU OK OR
Spamanousuk2016 chapter 5 . 5/4
3 years ;-; please, I'm waiting, I NEED THIS FIC. ;-; Please.
You said there'd be smut in the next chapter nearly 3 years ago. Some people are still waiting.
True chapter 5 . 4/11
Is it abandoned? *cries
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 5 . 3/7
Oh yeah galythia tease us some more with bdsm references; I found another one! The author in their notes say the next chapter has domination in it. Galythiaaaaaaaa I don't think you understand my weakness to bdsm! Like hoooooooooo my god please for the love of the yaoi God's, the usuk fangirls, the Devils who created hetalia, the angels who gave the humans whips and chains, the god almighty who gave us awkward humor and my homeboy Lucifer himself who gave us sexual tension and smut, UPDATE AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 5 . 3/7
Oh my fucking god. This has spoilers so beware. Did y'all read the authors notes at the end of chapter 5?! She promised us fucking smut next chapter and kinkiness but there is no next chapter because they haven't updated since 2013! I'm so upset right now because Alfred keeps talking about wanting to bang Arthur and then there are bdsm hints he's been throwin down (he wants to break him, rile him up later, leave him begging) and I freakin love that kinky ass Shit! I hope y'all know I'm more sad than angry even though I'm swearing like excsess. For real though this is a really good story. I like how Arthur in the beginning suspects him of being super manipulating and stuff but trusts him later then we find out he really is manipulating a lot. I had a feeling he was and it's cool to see my suspicions confirmed. Now I just gotta figure out if he's like a psychopath or a compulsive liar or something else. That would be a lot easier to do WITH THE REST OF THE STORY! I'm sorry you guys like I said I'm more upset than mad, its just been a long day and I get super pissy when I'm promised smut and don't receive. Like I said, I love this story thus far and would love if the author continued writing. All right peace out beotches! Is beotches the plural of beotch or is it beotchi? I'm gonna use the latter, peace out beotchi!
yourbiggestfan chapter 5 . 2/28
You HAVE to update this! The smut! You teased us with smexy hot panty-dropping smut! I'm sure I'm not the only one looking forward to this!
You should keep writing this story its amazing and I would love to see it continue again
anikidazo chapter 5 . 2/16
i love and missed this fic so much - i hope u one day finish it! thanks for all ur hard work on it xo
EmperorCage chapter 5 . 2/5
Wow *-* just wow this fic has definitely become one of my fav UsUk stories i have read so far along with it ANSCR! (even if they remain un-continued they will stay one of my faves :D)
Thank u so much for writing such amazing stories and if those stories will be finished one day i would be so thrilled.
True chapter 5 . 1/29
Well, this fic will not be thoroughly forgotten even if the Author discontinued. But I'm very used to that. I'll be more surprised if a fanfic writer did actually up and done their promises. Anyways, I enjoyed reading this, Kudos.
AllerionR chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
I love it! Hope you update soon!