Reviews for Above the Line
Neko the Queen of Donuts chapter 5 . 6/15
I'm kinda ok with you abandoning it because I'm a precious cinnamon roll? *!,and yeah smut... so... this was great while it lasted tho!
Remi Rukh chapter 5 . 3/25
Hey, I really love this fic! Alfred is such a devious little bean, it's awesome! Though I was wondering why you abandoned this story? I mean, not only is it a really amazing piece of writing, but you also said in the last author's note that you already had the next chapter planned out. So did something happen or...?
PLEASE UPDATE THIS MASTERPIECE I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Akina1621 chapter 3 . 1/2
"But in reality, he considered himself to be generally asexual, just with a strong affinity towards men." Basically, he doesn't care but about sex but dicks seem nice? LMAO JKJK
Kenzie chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
;-; i need more
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
Why no next chapter? You promised us smut byt there's no next chapter! WHY!/?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
Gah! Why you no continue?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
I absolutely l
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
BOI ITS BEEN TWO YEARS ARE YOU OK OR
Spamanousuk2016 chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
3 years ;-; please, I'm waiting, I NEED THIS FIC. ;-; Please.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2016
You said there'd be smut in the next chapter nearly 3 years ago. Some people are still waiting.
True chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
Is it abandoned? *cries
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 5 . 3/7/2016
Oh yeah galythia tease us some more with bdsm references; I found another one! The author in their notes say the next chapter has domination in it. Galythiaaaaaaaa I don't think you understand my weakness to bdsm! Like hoooooooooo my god please for the love of the yaoi God's, the usuk fangirls, the Devils who created hetalia, the angels who gave the humans whips and chains, the god almighty who gave us awkward humor and my homeboy Lucifer himself who gave us sexual tension and smut, UPDATE AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 5 . 3/7/2016
Oh my fucking god. This has spoilers so beware. Did y'all read the authors notes at the end of chapter 5?! She promised us fucking smut next chapter and kinkiness but there is no next chapter because they haven't updated since 2013! I'm so upset right now because Alfred keeps talking about wanting to bang Arthur and then there are bdsm hints he's been throwin down (he wants to break him, rile him up later, leave him begging) and I freakin love that kinky ass Shit! I hope y'all know I'm more sad than angry even though I'm swearing like excsess. For real though this is a really good story. I like how Arthur in the beginning suspects him of being super manipulating and stuff but trusts him later then we find out he really is manipulating a lot. I had a feeling he was and it's cool to see my suspicions confirmed. Now I just gotta figure out if he's like a psychopath or a compulsive liar or something else. That would be a lot easier to do WITH THE REST OF THE STORY! I'm sorry you guys like I said I'm more upset than mad, its just been a long day and I get super pissy when I'm promised smut and don't receive. Like I said, I love this story thus far and would love if the author continued writing. All right peace out beotches! Is beotches the plural of beotch or is it beotchi? I'm gonna use the latter, peace out beotchi!
yourbiggestfan chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
You HAVE to update this! The smut! You teased us with smexy hot panty-dropping smut! I'm sure I'm not the only one looking forward to this!