Reviews for Above the Line
I would fangirls so hard if you updated! It has everything I love in a fanfiction- a stubbornly in-denial Arthur, a savvy Alfred who is oblivious to his own deepening feelings, smoldering sexual tension, brilliant writing, humor, incredibly hot descriptions of both characters (Lord almighty, Arthur's ass), just the whole nine yards! I would love to see how all the buildup pans out, please update!
Kenzie chapter 5 . 10/12
This is so great! Please keep going!
Unbridled-Dolly chapter 5 . 7/27
Did you discontinue this? Because I've gotta say, it is a fantastic AU and it's really got me hooked by now. I've just been waiting and waiting for Alfred to realize he wants Arthur in terms past a sexual conquest, so now I'm looking forward to more. Please update soon!

3- Dolly
HonestOtaku chapter 3 . 7/17
this is honestly one of the best fanficions ever only if they where all this well written
BassTone chapter 5 . 7/14
I need the next chapter! This story is AMAZING, and I simply must know what happens in the next plot line! Please, update soon! :)
Yaoiforeveryone chapter 5 . 7/13
Okay, so, a friend told me about this via email and holy shoot, i'm in love with it. She said you hadn't updated in a long time so i'm guessing chapter 6 wasn't going to happen anytime soon but I beg you, PLEASE for the love of burgers, continue it! It is so amazingly written and I stayed up all night reading it. I'll try to tell as many people as I can about this fic. It's too good to go unnoticed by the APH fandom. :D
Cyberjuice12 chapter 5 . 7/13
Okay, i'm sure you don't look at this anymore but dude, please please please update! I know you haven't updated in like, what, 2 years? But i'm completely obsessed with this fic. You are an amazingly talented author and this idea is so different from any fanfiction i've ever read before. I might just be one person, but I adore this fanfiction so so much. Could you maybe do just one more chapter? For a fan? (please don't hate me, i'm not that obsessed...okay I totally am)
tokyoghoul234 chapter 5 . 7/6
U should really start updating this again its really gd
Ldrmas chapter 1 . 6/18
Luv the story so far
Amber chapter 5 . 6/10
This fic is unlike any other USUK fanficton I have ever read... Wow. But, really, are ya still there? SMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! *sniffle* I don't want to pressure you, but... It's been two years... I hope you haven't lost interest, because you are a truly amazing writer!
Dust Princess chapter 5 . 5/11
It is mid May, 2015... You last updated in late December, 2013...

I just want to see them be affectionate! D: WHYYYYY?!
vasathebrave chapter 5 . 5/2
Soo good! Don't give up
KeruMeru chapter 5 . 4/27
Kura-chi chapter 5 . 4/9
This story is absolutely amazing!
I really really really hope you will continue this!