Reviews for Lychee Boy
skie246 chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
This was perfect. I literally read this for like four hours. I'm such a slow reader... But it was great! I loved all of it! Your writing is amazing!
skie246 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wonderful! I love this already!
nazurath92 chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
Great Story :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
Love it nice work
Kaizen Kitty chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
This is cute, but I still feel like their relationship is moving too fast (from enemies to lovers).
Kaizen Kitty chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
Again: how old is Malcolm? if he's a kid, he doesn't have chest hairs... if he's a teenager, he wouldn't need a babysitter *stare*.
Kaizen Kitty chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Unrealistic...too fast too fast relationship upgrade. Slow down!

the beginning of this chapter is just...weird O_O/.

Also - one minute Reese is deathly sick, the next he's driving and jacking off? No, please no.
Kaizen Kitty chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Reese's sickness is a tad too much. It's developed too fast, unrealistic.

Seems more likely Malcolm should get sick - from sleeping on the floor for a week.

Vick's balm does give them an excuse to get "physical" though...and maybe recognize their feelings. And Reese is very in character (selfish bastard, lol).
Kaizen Kitty chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Haha - two lovesick parents hopping on the marriage train. Funny. You manage to capture Malcolm's voice well.

Though the narration seems sort of rushed (too much dialogue, too little description of the scene and actions performed there). But Malcolm's snarky voice makes up for it. I also enjoyed the Ho Yay wrestle during the wedding ceremony and the cake explosion.
Kaizen Kitty chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Okay...(bed sharing)...I can see where this is going, LOL.

But in all honesty this would be really annoying in real life. Couldn't they at least get them a spare bed or something? Bunk beds... Kind of irresponsible from the parents side if you ask me.

Stevie's question seems very out-of-the-blue to me. (people usually don't assume two guys are dating if they walk home together...)
Kaizen Kitty chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
"I don't care if he's an escaped psycho from the mental hospital!

:-) nice touch.
I don't really get how old Malcolm is in this...middle school age?
Wolfisis chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
This was interesting. I liked it.
beccaboo818 chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Tallahassee does lol
Guest chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
I love it. Writer, you are amazing.
Besoin chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
this was really sweet story and you really made it believable. and i like your crazy emoticons