Reviews for Consume Me Wholeheartedly
BabyGhost123 chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
I love the story and I do believe that u should do a sequel...this was my first my fanfic for Hannibal and I loved it wholeheartedly ...I hope that the sequel comes out as soon possible
warden-garden chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
"Will was now in his territory now" Now is repeated twice, otherwise your text is great. I can't wait to read the other chapter NOW! lol To be continued...
Sue333 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I have just discovered the show Hannibal, and spent yesterday in a marathon viewing of the first season. Wow! Then I thought to myself "I wonder if any fanfictions exist on this show?" and yours is the very first one I have read. I have only read chapter 1 so far, but I am enjoying your story very much! I too want to see these two together...you are right, the show hints at it, but IMHO it will never go there. Thank goodness for fanfiction! I have a question to ask though...is it actually feasible for a man to carry another man bridal style, up a flight of stairs, without apparent effort? I know Hannibal is taller and perhaps stronger than Will, but still, Will is a fully grown man. Maybe carrying another fully grown man is not a big deal for another fully grown man? I am a woman, I have nothing approaching the upper body strength of a grown man, so I really have no idea! Thank you very much for sharing your story!
Minadalrive chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I just discovered the tv show today. Ayai! ;)
Binksy chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
That last line was so Lecter! Very well written, I think you could have made it a bit longer. I would have liked to have read more about what they were both thinking. Regardless a very well written story. Thank you for sharing.
Anon chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Sequal pleese
Waruitenshi chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
LMFAO! Nice! Loved the ending! XD Hannibal is so comical and clever and Will is also. Gotta love Hannigram. They're so cute!

You can write a sequel for this if you want, as I think you'd write a very good one. But if you decide not to, I think you've left it off perfectly. X3
Waruitenshi chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Pretty good! Definitely full of hot, psychotic slashy goodness! X3 I liked it! Keep up the great work and hope to see more Hannigram from you! X3
Waruitenshi chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Awesome! X3 Love it ! Great job! Very suspenseful! LoL I'd log in but I'm feeling lazy. XD
Unturned chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
I would definitly like a sequel to this ;)
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Loved the last line x3

Fantastic story, thanks for sharing!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Awesomesauce
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
That was intense!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Ooh! This is getting so exciting!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 3 . 7/30/2013