Reviews for Harry Potter and the Prophecy of the Phoenix
Moonysilverwolf chapter 1 . 6/8
Bravo
Waiting for sequel :/
Eeeeeeee! Brilliant story! 3
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
A complete story, but I'm disappointed that the sequel has not materialized in the EIGHT AND A HALF years since.

Still, fun to read, interesting Snape. Particularly the OWL trick.
awakened-earth chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
Absolutely amazing, I loved reading it (for the second time) - question, did you ever write the sequel (I can't find it see).

Also, question, was the exam so much harder because it was actually a NEWT one, and when Snape said he wouldn't be putting up the grade it was because he was grading it as a NEWT (among, making sure he could brew it?)?

So good!
Kittens Kat chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
AWESOME! THANK YOU!
thebetawholived chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
The occasional cliffie is not as uncomfortable when you read a complete story.

Hence, I freely forgive the author.
thebetawholived chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
Hypothetically speaking: What would happen if you repeatedly gave a fever-reducer (I was told this was called a febrifuge or sometimes an antipyretic in my youth long ago.) repeatedly to a creature of fire over time?

I think it would be ineffective or counterproductive.
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
This is turning into a bit of a super-Harry story, but the author eases you into it slowly enough that it is plausible.

It's still a bit choppy and could use polish on the transitions, but I'm enjoying it: it's well-worth the time.
P0larfluff chapter 23 . 5/3/2014
This is BRILLIANT!

If you were to put everything I love most in Harry Potter fics, all mixed together in one great story, you would get this! It is perfect in so many senses of the world - well written, well thought out and highly engaging - I would have reviewed before but I was a bit busy reading it far too fast!

Thanks - I'm off to read the sequel!
n.harkin.9 chapter 23 . 4/26/2014
hi I was wondering are you going to do Harry's 6th year/ if so when as I would really like to read what happens next.
MattKennedy chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
Awesome story. Really enjoyed Harry with a Phoenix animagi :)
KatonKaze chapter 23 . 2/27/2014
Great fic which had me hooked from start to finish
Labradorite Moon chapter 23 . 2/24/2014
I liked the last chapter the best, in Potions OWLs.

Kyaaaa!