Reviews for Harry Potter and the Prophecy of the Phoenix
Fabulous story. Please write the sequel
Jayzzzsmilezzz chapter 23 . 6/7
will you be writing the sequel?
Jaxsprat chapter 14 . 5/19
"What he wanted was to be somewhere between Boy an The Boy Who Lived" I think that is the most accurate and perfect description of Harry Potter anywhere. This story so far is amazing, and I look forward to finishing it. Thank you for your hard work and time.
waterdemon9 chapter 23 . 5/14
the story was absolutely amazing I am so glad that I took the chance to read it.
scarlettmeadows chapter 22 . 3/13
That's so creepy! What did Harry sign!?
The Deathly Erised chapter 23 . 2/22
Oh, my gosh, where too begin?
First of all, thank you. Thank you for your amazing story, thank you. I have yet to check for the sequel, but I felt this was more important.
I know how hard it is to write, and thank you for such long chapters, every word brought me enjoyment.

Your story is funny, sweet, sad, ect, ect. It is just perfect. Thank you, author, for writing this. Thank You

TDE
This was beautiful
Verdauga chapter 1 . 2/5
Intriguing...
Calmzone1 chapter 23 . 12/25/2017
Very interesting! Can’t wait to go look for the sequel.
Calmzone1 chapter 21 . 12/25/2017
LMAO! Go Trelawney!
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 12/25/2017
No offence to Jo, but I like your confrontation better! ... continuing reading now. Really enjoying it and making the most of my free time of a day off at Christmas.
YokaiAngel chapter 23 . 11/14/2017
YA;Amazing!~~~~~
LeoESerpens chapter 23 . 10/11/2017
Thank you for such an incredible fic! I really really enjoyed it, couldn't put it down!
lunalovesbroadway chapter 23 . 8/17/2017
Cool! You're in med. Me too! One constructive crit: I dont know what it is about this story but I was completely bored throughout it all. It was only at the end where Severus does that trick with the OWLs that I realized I had already read this a few years ago and was similarly bored out of my mind. Still no hint of a sequel, but I guess that's okay. I'm quite happy though that even if i was bored, it's canon-correct. No weird spelling of names or spells. No grand deviations of characters. Grammatically correct and coherent sentences. Hopefully one day Serpent's Spawn will be posted with a much more interesting plot line. Thanks!
Ilena Petrova chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
What happened that you never did write the sequel to this amazing story?
1,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »