Reviews for Harry Potter and the Prophecy of the Phoenix
MattKennedy chapter 23 . 4/2
Awesome story. Really enjoyed Harry with a Phoenix animagi :)
KatonKaze chapter 23 . 2/27
Great fic which had me hooked from start to finish
Magenta Moon chapter 23 . 2/24
I liked the last chapter the best, in Potions OWLs.

Kyaaaa!
HebrewShira chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
I loved what you wrote about each of is having our own magic. It is true, and you most definitely have the magic of words. This is a fantastic fanfic and I hope you never give up writing.
nintschibintschi chapter 23 . 9/30/2013
nintschi
mysinger chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
This is an absolutely fantastic story. It's a good thing that I had today off, because I couldn't stop reading. You really got the characters. They had depth and were all true to canon. I also loved the glimpses of humor that broke the tension. Well done!
Charlie0925 chapter 23 . 9/14/2013
This was a truly AMAZING READ hun! I adore your characters and the whole plotline of this story.

I cannot wait to read more and am on pins & needles for the start of Harry Potter and the Serpent's Spawn! ;o)
Mystic Sharman chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
you are vindictive, evil, and have weak writing skills in the way of killing Sirius and Remus off the bat so unless you plan to bringing them back from the dead you can not be redeamd
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
thisiscorinth chapter 23 . 6/13/2013
Please continue this story!
Cheezewizz chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Very good. Why isn't this fic more popular? It is really up there with some of the best. I think one reason might be the summary: its not descriptive enough so people don't want to take the chance that its some weird romance pairing. The only other complaint I have is there are no separations indicating new scenes. Obviously neither of those things has any impact on how great this fic is. Really great writing. I am also really impressed that you wrote this before Order of the Phoenix and therefore predicted the whole "neither can live without the other" thing and that Harry had to die but would be reborn. I think there were some other things that happened in the later books too. Anyway this one is definitely a fav.
TardisAtHogwarts chapter 23 . 5/14/2013
Great story line and plot though in the beginning it seemed like Harry was almost TO fragile
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 23 . 5/2/2013
Great work, interested in seeing how you are continuing this...off to read then :D
Dwagonkitty chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
plz don't answer i used to read your replies but now it just takes up to much time
this is brilliant! the reason i cat read replies is that i'm to engrossed in the fanfic
Wintress chapter 3 . 1/1/2013