Reviews for Harry Potter and the Prophecy of the Phoenix
Caro chapter 23 . 8/19
Wonderful! My favourite character is Dumbledore, and I really liked the way you presented the story was absolutely fascinating! Thanks for sharing :)
Caro chapter 6 . 8/16
Why do I get the feeling that you're trying to get your readers hate you? Wonderful story!
HarmioneShipper chapter 14 . 7/24
Who's the pineapple here?
HarmioneShipper chapter 11 . 7/23
"Archimedes"

OMG!
I can't - Oh GOD,
HarmioneShipper chapter 7 . 7/23
Ha-a-rry Potter, Ha-a-rry Potter...
a-a-a-ah

Ha-arry Potter
His two best friends are
Ron Weasley and
Hermione Granger.

They have adventure,
Tons of fun!
Beautiful hearts.
They're faithful and strong.
They share their kindness,
And don't do easy feats.

And their magic makes them all complete!

You have Ha-a-arry Potter,
Good job!
HarmioneShipper chapter 1 . 7/23
Woah...Awesome!
Varsha Geethika chapter 23 . 7/20
I wanna seriously kill you whoever you are! You just mentioned to look out for sequel Serpent's spawn and then you disappear off of the earth. What the hell?! I want a sequel or i am afraid you will meet a slow and painful death by me.(I am serious 'wink-wink')
ArashiNokitsune chapter 23 . 4/11
well Harry just showed talent as a seer to bad the sequel was not written
love4HP chapter 23 . 1/29
So, Harry literally died once body ash becoming and all but Voldemort and his connection is as it is and seems Voldemort's soul hasn't moved on from Harry's scar even after burning. Wow how logical! Will not read next series/story in this, not interested in so much negativity that I have to see an evil Harry even temporarily. You should have ended this story here and Voldemort too. Though the attempt at writing and showing emotions is good.
love4HP chapter 6 . 1/29
Why the tracks and all the chapters including Harry's character so overwhelmingly depressing? Too much of one thing really!
55artix chapter 1 . 12/26/2020
awesome
Jayzzzsmilezzz chapter 23 . 10/29/2020
hi will the sequel be out soon?
Wicked Kisses chapter 23 . 8/20/2020
Must say this is a quite engaging story. So many year 5 fics are angry!harry or depressed!harry I like this take on it.
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »