Reviews for Dare
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2016
plz update it i wanna whats next
Lianna chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
Loved it
Lianna chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
It was funny and awsome. Amy has this tomboyis side, I like it. It reminds me about when I was 8.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
Great so far:)
Zeep chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
0_0
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Please continue this story. I already have a feeling that this will be really good
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
Plz continue
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Did you disappear or abandon this story? :((( I hope you didn't because this is so good!
Allycatclan chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
This is awesome I think I might cry if you do make a new one soon
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
I know it's been a while since you updated or have gone on this website, but I really wanna know what happens! I wanna see Sonic and Amy's relationship grow and if she, Knuckles, and Tails get along!
MissMJS chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
You really need to finish this! It's soooooo good! I would like to know how Amy and Sonic's relationship progresses! Heck, rush if you're out of ideas! I like closure!
sasha the hedgog chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Is there gonna be more:3 lol knuckles :D
Autumn Prower697 chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
please this is stating to bug me a lot but people finish your story's please and i don't wan't to hear but what about you and your story's I have about 7 story's going at once and at lest I din't start my story's last year or the year before that or the year before that extra extra and also I haven't had any inspiration ether but don't worry about that I will be posting very soon but anyway back to what I was saying FINISH YOUR DAM STORY'S PEOPLE!
Chaotic Reflections chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
I'm just glad they're not going at each other's throats anymore. Good chapter :)
ShadowAmy333 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014