Reviews for Morals or Love?
well that escalated quickly!
Lavonya chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Eh? iPlease/i tell me this will continue?!
i - italic
sasunaru1827 chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Please update soon.. love this story
Fluttersby chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
I have just discovered your story and am looking forward to seeing where it goes. You seem to have an interesting story line and I look forward to seeing what happens next.
ghfgdrewe chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
interesting story, please continue
FlameLover2 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Well written, very intresting read thus far. I enjoy it. Hope to read more.
animelvr23 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Ahhhhh please update soon! I'm so in love with this story!
ja ne!
GYPSY-PRiiNC3SS chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Love the story so far, not many people make Harry as a dominate person in their story so this is a definite plus for me. Update whenever possible.
kate chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Love the story. Especially the fact that you still let Snape be Snape even if just in public. Hate the stories where his partner claims to love him and then demands he change his entire personality. Love the slow reveal when he feels safe. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Lou chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Yah and update! I like that they are working through things rationally. A nice long chapter too, you spoil us. :) Not sure how your going to tackle things like ppl speaking about the war. Hopefully they will respect the 'parents' wishes and not speak of it, but ppl can be stupid and speak out of turn. Can't wait for more. :D
Jessie121 chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
I was pretty excited when I saw your update lol. I think i am getting hooked.

Now that Harry's friends know and the headmistress, how will the public react? o.o

The story is coming along nicely, the dominant Harry is very fun in my opinion.

Keep going! :D
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I look forward to seeing where you take this!
Asphodel21 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
this is a rather unique plot, one I haven seen before which is great! Your sentence structure needs work but I imagine it will get better as you continue writing. looking forward to your next chapter :)
SakuraMona chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
This is a great story so far and I hope you write another chapter soon.
Lou chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Hi, I really enjoyed this so far. While reading, I can see some issues and had to admit, I went to your page to see where you are from assuming English wasn't your first language. You being deaf explains a lot. I have several deaf relatives and see similarities in your writing. Please keep it up. Do you have a beta? You don't have a lot of grammar issues so much as sentence structure. My beta helped me so much in that way.